**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Current state of Black Widow

So for a long time, Black Widow was one of the most amazing characters in the game. Max sig reduced ability accuracy by something like 110%, and her critical rating and damage was pretty decent. However, we all know where she is now. Max sig is only 69.99% reduction with 15% more or less depending on class. Now, I know that some people think she’s fine the way she is, but the fact that her max sig is less reduction than blade with some synergies (Yes his only applies villains and such but still) is absurd. And this applies to most other champions in the game, with thier abilities being what makes them a unique character, and then Kabam makes some character with better stats and abilties that make those champions useless. Now, I wouldn’t be complaining if her ability accuracy reduction actually worked. Now here’s what I mean: ÆGON uncollected gets his unstoppable, buffet and domino is able to use her luck, or ability accuracy reduction, to prevent ÆGON from getting unstoppable and buffet. This is with only 15% reduction, plus periodic spurts of unlucky (not sure exact amount but something like 25-35%) to prevent this unstoppable and buffet. Now, with black widow, I used the synergies with quake and Hawkeye, which combined is 30% ability accuracy. I’m not sure if that 30% is reduction, or just increased chance for black widow’s abilities to occur. Either way, 69.99% chance should still be able to prevent his abilities. And then they didn’t. At all. Not even one time was buffet prevented, or his unstoppable. Ok also not sure if Kabam just forgot about black widow and didn’t code ÆGON to be affected by her ability accuracy (I don’t know how to code) or if I’m just really unlucky. If somebody can prove that her ability accuracy reduction does work, the it’s just in my end.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah that becasse BW need to hit to prevent it. That why she dont work what u wont to.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    Yeah that becasse BW need to hit to prevent it. That why she dont work what u wont to.

It stay sturk in he sigs.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited November 2018
    If we gotta talk pre-12 gods...BW was OP, not just in terms of the game but also in terms of lore (same could be argued for SL).

At least SW, Thor and DS were OP in the comics too. It never made sense to me that SL and BW were so OP.

Now, however, we are seeing more and more of these B-characters (or C-characters!) being introduced and they are so much more powerful than the A-list champs. Absolutely ridiculous. But that is the only way for KABAM to make money off of crystal sales.

Conclusion: I couldn't care less about BW. There are several good alternatives and the elimination of Thorns in much of the content makes her less of a necessity anyway. If any of the former god tiers deserves an update, it's DS.

As for your complaint: She reduces defensive ability accuracy, which means any ability that triggers when she is attacking. The other examples you give are passive ability accuracy reduction, which doesn't just activate on attack.
  • Options
    where blade has more reduction than black widow? His Danger sense gives 40% with starky he has 45% + potency.45%*40 +40%=18+40=58%. It's not more than 70%.
  • Options
    dangerblu wrote: »
    where blade has more reduction than black widow? His Danger sense gives 40% with starky he has 45% + potency.45%*40 +40%=18+40=58%. It's not more than 70%.

It becasse. BW sont work for aegon