**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shout out to...

TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
All the players that love this game and are whales that don't understand the Gold issue currently... make sure you buy every deal you see in the game and enjoy your day! πŸ€ πŸ˜„

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lots of people who aren't Whales have Gold.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lots of people who aren't Whales have Gold.

This, and also lots of Free2Play players don't have gold issues too
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Thank you will for letting me know that how far are you in the game and how much have you spent...2yr player here less than 100cash in that time span 3 6*s 4 455 and blade dupped 565 179 sig here hbu?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TaZ_4178 wrote: Β»
    Thank you will for letting me know that how far are you in the game and how much have you spent...2yr player here less than 100cash in that time span 3 6*s 4 455 and blade dupped 565 179 sig here hbu?

3.5 years, 0 cent's spent, 6x 6-stars, 2x 5/65, 8x 4/55.
    I'm just not lazy enough to play Arena ... never, ever have I had problems with gold since started playing.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grind arena! No need to spend! I have 8 million...
    Ahh my best buddy Grounded how's life treating you and are you uncollected yet?

No I'm not but thanks for asking. Just stockpiling Units. You can be sure the ones I just bought will help me push through in the next few days. Lol.
    Will glad to hear it will i just find it funny that some players think that others aren't willing to grind a gold arena if they need it... but rather are just lazy... quite the opposite...glad to here your still enjoying the game though
    @grounded well get on it then and good luck im done with story mode to act 6
    Till act 6*
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2018
    I don’t do arena much at all anymore. I have over 1.5 million gold and stay steady around there.

Haven’t spent a dime since July (and that was refunded lol)

So technically I haven’t spent since January.

I’ll add I have 5, 6 stars and 2 5/65s
    @grounded well get on it then and good luck im done with story mode to act 6

Good work. I just put it off too long because I focused more on the Arena than Story.
    Thx guys for the comments im honestly shocked kabam hasn't took this down yet... it's all about progression though im a end game player and with the cost of taking up 5*s and what not it's just very frustrating to hear that the only way to get good without spending is arena... what happens when you have all the champs and can't do the 5* arena effectively because it's dominated with whale... just like the fun for me for example i have void cap iw aa and magik recently as 5*s but nothing gold wise to take them up... im glad some of you haven't experienced this yet and hopefully kabam adds a gold arena for those who need it or some alt way outside of arenas and dungeons to get what you need to take champs up to the point that they can be used competitively... until then i shall remain a solo player😎🍻 been fun though
    Hopefully you all get where I'm coming from...
    Get gold* typo from the long paragraph lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2018
    Thx guys for the comments im honestly shocked kabam hasn't took this down yet... it's all about progression though im a end game player and with the cost of taking up 5*s and what not it's just very frustrating to hear that the only way to get good without spending is arena... what happens when you have all the champs and can't do the 5* arena effectively because it's dominated with whale... just like the fun for me for example i have void cap iw aa and magik recently as 5*s but nothing gold wise to take them up... im glad some of you haven't experienced this yet and hopefully kabam adds a gold arena for those who need it or some alt way outside of arenas and dungeons to get what you need to take champs up to the point that they can be used competitively... until then i shall remain a solo player😎🍻 been fun though

The gold is there if you are willing to earn it, the 5* arena being dominated by whales has nothing to do with gold gain as most comes from just reaching milestones in multiple arenas not just grinding out a single one. I think the reason people are so bothered by people asking for gold is because many fail to realize that just because you don't want to or don't have time to grind arena doesn't entitle you to demand more rewards for less work. I understand not wanting to have to put hours and hours into the game and real life often gets in the way but the resources needed to get all the gold you need already exists in game right now. If you aren't willing or can't put in the work don't expect to be competitive with people who do. This is coming from someone who does find gold to be a bottleneck resource but recently just casually arena grinding arena when I have spare time watching tv shows has given me steady enough a stream to go from almost no gold to enough to rank 4 2 characters within a couple week span. There are more characters I want to bring up and sure more gold would be nice, I'm in favour of switching sunday's free for all event with a weekly gold realm but I'm not going to act like it's an impossible feat or even a very difficult feat at all to grind out all the gold you need to progress at a steady pace.
    @sungi oh im not imagining it... im just done with the competitive aspect of the game because of it... im content with where i am in the game just not willing to sacrifice that much time anymore for champs i already have from basic arena etc i agree with the Sunday gold arena thing you suggested and have suggested the same a long time ago i just found it funny that so many think members are complaining about it but they really don't know the full gist of the situation and are just saying things like get good... play more arena etcetera. I have also been in talks with kabam about the transformers game and bringing those concepts to mcoc for the better of the community you know...aka gold arena, achievements daily monthly, even the 15-30sec ads you can watch 3 times a day for units... energon in transformers but yeah im just done at this point just happy playing casually and when i want not on a time frame etc
    Also did the uncollected eq as of day one uncollected just for fun... got it done i think 2 revives on aegon first time around but not hard... so im far from a noob at the game... ive just separated myself from the rat wheel at this point if you catch my drift... plus that new red dead 2 is crazy crazy good! Lol
    If you don't believe the things im saying add me on line or what's app and I'll send you the pics of my profile champs story progress etc... don't want kabam to ban my account though for suggesting these things lol im just paranoid like that now lol even though I've never modded cheated bought shady units piolted or been piloted you know at this point i don't trust them lol hate to say that love the game itself still but man oh man things have changed since dec. 16' when i started playing gotta be careful lol