**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Kabam hate me?

I have been playing MCOC since the beginning and I truly enjoy the game. it is pretty much the only game I play at the moment.

But... I have the worst crystal luck. I grind arenas just to get some decent champs. This is not a complaint but simply a statement of how I feel. I have been in several alliances and the result is always the same, I get left behind in rating by everyone else because they pull amazing champs from crystals. Any crystal they open gives them more and more of the better champs and I get the lessers... I continue to play simply for the love of the game. Granted I get lucky sometimes but very rarely.

For example, I fought hard to get the Uncollected title hearing how great it was to gain it. Finally after a considerable struggle I was Uncollected! But alas it really meant nothing... I have had the title over a year and have yet to pull a 5* from the Grandmaster crystal while others have pulled multiples. So far I have only pulled 3* and one 4*. I don’t know if it is because I don’t spend as much as others or what the case is. I spend what I can afford which isn’t much. I understand it is a business and I am not asking for a handout just a little more crystal luck. I grind. I participate. All I ask is that you show the lil guy some love. I am a faithful Summoner who plays no matter how frustrated I get at seeing others from all my alliances past and present surpass me simply for being able to spend more or because their luck is somehow better. Anyways thanks for the hard work guys and I will continue to play in hopes that I can be on the same level as most of my teammates. Rant over.

Comments

• Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Watch videos bro some take tons to get while other hit the jackpot
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Do you need a hug?

Probably so. *Hugs @Apkillyps *
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I have alliance mates who seem to always pull fully formed catalysts from their AQ crystals. I'm talking like 2 or 3 every reward period. I'm lucky to get 1 a month from the same crystals. Just how RNG works. It sucks but it happens.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You’ve been playing since the beginning, yet the only benefit you see to being Uncollected is hopefully getting a 5* champ from a 2% chance crystal twice a month?

I view literally everything else you get for being Uncollected as immensely more valuable and helpful than a GMC every two weeks.

Access to the great rewards of the UC EQ
    T4 class frags from daily crystal
    Upgraded 4 hour crystal

The GMC is just a little bonus every couple weeks that I expect nothing from. Some people have some very strange ideas about this game.

Good luck
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Show us ur roster then rant
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Yes....the answer is yes!
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Not to get all philosophical... but there is no such thing as luck. There is only chance.

An actual force affecting chance doesn't exist. What we call "luck" is when chance happens in our favor.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’ve never gotten a 5* from a gmc....
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    yacjjf62whkd.gif
  • Options
    ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    And yes I know what RNG means but geez... It doesn’t seem so random sometimes when you get the same thing daily from every crystal. Arena crystals give me gold %80 of the time.
    I have over 15 mil in gold
    Daily crystals give me give me t4 basic frags almost every time (no real complaint there)
    Four hour crystals lvl 2 potions or gold crystals (really need gold... sarcasm)

And let me say this was just a rant to vent frustration not a demand...