**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn’t receive conqueror title

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Just completed act 4 (username: BenTheArmyGames) and I did not receive a message saying I’ve gotten the title nor have I received a message about my other titles (proven and contender) also my rewards have not changed like they were meant to. Please help asap

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Try restart the game
    Already tried that, going to try reinstalling now
    Nope still no title or reward changes
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Nope still no title or reward changes

Hmm yeah thats weird. Try contacting support. Unfortunately thats all i can come up with

How do I contact support ? Haha just made a forums account today
    Just contacted support. If anyone else has any feedback it would be appreciated.
    um guys they are still rolling out titles one by one i got mine just today but they never said everyone will recieve the titles in one night.
    they are doing it step by step
    so be patient u will get your title in time

ALSO the rewards as in the daily nd 4 hour crystals will only be updated once EVERY summoner recieves the titles so that no one summoner is in advantage of getting those extra crystals before others just because they recieved the title from kabam before others

so concluding be patient you will recieve ur title in time and dont panic if ur crystals dont update once u recieve the titles the crystals will only update once EVERY summoner recieves his or her title

Yes but it is already in the rewards for the ACT 4 completion, please take a look before making comments
    Okay thanks, I was just confused since I saw it in the rewards
  • Thanks @Amazing_Demon05 for jumping with the assist showing Miike's post. :) Hope it helped clear confusion, OP!
This discussion has been closed.