**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions dropping block !!

T9951T9951 Posts: 103
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Is anyone else having issues with drops blocking and getting a combo instead ? I have so far experienced tnis with domino and omega red.

This is costing me pots and revives within war, and dying in war is not cheap. It’s even more expensive when it is not your fault .

I have mutiple videos for reference .

I am running an iPhone 8 Plus .
Newest version of IOS.
Latest update for kabam .

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious

Any clarification would be appreciated . If you need more footage I can send .
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Domino is a tricky first medium. For her, dash back and then hit her with a light after she does her two hit gun thing. OR I haven’t found any problems, but he does have a chance to be unblockable under certain circumstances, so there’s that.
  • Options
    @Hammerbro_64 I meant my drop blocking while an attack is hitting my block. Like baiting. Heavy :)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Idk what to say. It might just be ur finger is greasy or ur screen is dirty or something, or Domino is reducing your champions ability accuracy to block an attack. OR can still get unblockable tho.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    or Domino is reducing your champions ability accuracy to block an attack.

This is not a thing, DDD demonstrated this thoroughly. The other reasons you propose sound plausible.

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Are you experiencing this against Domino and Omega Red, or with Domino and Omega Red?

Also, if Omega is awakened he has an ability where his tentacle strikes have a chance to be unblockable if you have 10 or more spores, so that may be why.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    T9951 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with drops blocking and getting a combo instead ? I have so far experienced tnis with domino and omega red.

This is costing me pots and revives within war, and dying in war is not cheap. It’s even more expensive when it is not your fault .

I have mutiple videos for reference .

I am running an iPhone 8 Plus .
    Newest version of IOS.
    Latest update for kabam .

nothing new. I have been complaining of this for some time now
  • Options

ShadPrince wrote: »
    Are you experiencing this against Domino and Omega Red, or with Domino and Omega Red?

Also, if Omega is awakened he has an ability where his tentacle strikes have a chance to be unblockable if you have 10 or more spores, so that may be why.

I’m experiencing this while using omega red and domino. I’m using them on attack and my block is being broken through.