**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game access issue [Merged Threads]

CruudeCruude Posts: 2
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m having difficulty accesibg the servers I have check my internet access which is good but I currently can not access the game. Located on the east coast

Comments

• Options
    ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    As the title suggests I think the connection issues are back at full force especially when playing arenas. It's so disturbing and annoying. Happening more than frequentlyzrx19zou7o9a.png
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Roses are red
    North is a Direction
    Problems connecting to network
    Please check your connection

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Anyone?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Options
    pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    It happens to me too
  • Options
    DreggwatzDreggwatz Posts: 13
    Same here
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

I merged two threads together about this issue. Are any of you still experiencing problems entering the Contest?
  • Options
    MAP448MAP448 Posts: 24
    I haven't missed a day of playing mcoc in months but a few minutes ago I was fighting in versus 3vs3 mode & all of a sudden it kicks me out & says I can't login due to my network problems. I have 5gwifi & no problem with my network @home. I do not want to lose my perfect attendance. Please can u help me?
  • Options
    Nray29Nray29 Posts: 8
    Hey y'all -

I merged two threads together about this issue. Are any of you still experiencing problems entering the Contest?

Yes. I am still experiencing this issue, as are others in my alliance.
  • Options
    InbloodInblood Posts: 10
    I am also experiencing the same issue in the north east US
  • Options
    CruudeCruude Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Yes I Continue to not be able to log in
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I posted while ago, still having issue.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Options
    Same here, game seems to be down for some devices or whatever
  • Options
    Blue_SliçeBlue_Sliçe Posts: 8
    It seems that my connection problems occur when I’m connected to my WiFi. My WiFi is working, currently able to watch YouTube, but game has connection issues when I’m signed in through my WiFi and is ok when I use my cell service
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 12
    Agree Blue_Slice - the game seems to be more buggy over wifi, and seems more stable on cellular data.
  • Options
    DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Happening to me as well, east coast iOS, says its not connection but its not
  • Options
    AlemanosoAlemanoso Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    I am having issues connecting to the game, on the afternoon (about 2 hours ago), i was playing just fine. But now the game wont pass the loading image.

Forgot to say, i am using iOS on iphone X, recently upgraded to the latest version.
    Game is also up to date.
  • Options
    DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Same happening to me, looks like its not affecting everyone though which is odd
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Been unable to connect going on over an hour. Is this a moment of server silence for Stan?
  • Options
    Yep. Florida here. Note 9 and Tab S. I can't connect at all going on for over an hour. RIP early jump on arena milestones.
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Do you have telecom as a provider?
  • Options
    Welp. Confirmation that it is an issue with WIFI and being able to connect. Turned off the wifi and went mobile data and I'm right in, for my phone at least.
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Okay...i have The same problem, Cant login.
    More in our alli cant and other can log in
This discussion has been closed.