**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 2, 12 mill AQ/AW/SA focused Alliance looking for 2 Active and reliable members (300K minimum)

I run a semi-relaxed alliance full of vets and players looking to grow their team. I am here looking for 2 voids left by vets that moved on to help out a friend. We finished Gold2 last season and our goal is to get back to Gold 1. I run a 5x5x5x3x3 AQ with 3 BG's. If you meet the following criteria hit me up in-game or on the Line App.

What I offer.
1. Voluntary donations - we play a lot but aren't married to the game. However, to run Map5 as much as we do we highly encourage players to donate at least AQ daily rewards to meet the minimum of the donation allotment.
2. Vets that are fully capable of helping players grow, aid in placement and understanding life comes first.
3. Duelbot aid to make growing players better at fighting as the game progresses.

AQ we usually finish right over 2.2K in glory, 9 Map5 crystals and about 6 Map4 in addition to the T4 basic frags.

1. 300K minimum
2. Capable of handling and finishing multiple Map 5's
3. Line app and communication
4. Follow instructions

Line App and In-game ID: Apocolypse225