**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma frost/Omega red

I know there in the 5* featured but not willing 2 gamble my shards any1 know when they will b added 2 5* basic?

Comments

• When that crystal expires, those champs go to the basic iirc
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    chunkyb wrote: »
    When that crystal expires, those champs go to the basic iirc

Incorrect. They get added at the same time the 4* get added to the phc. Ghost was added the other day
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    When that crystal expires, those champs go to the basic iirc

That’s for the 6*. 5* get added every other week. Ghost was recently added so next will be Red Skull, two weeks after is Heimdall, etc.
  • Ty for the correcting guys. Apologies for bad info.
    Got 6*s on my brain
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Imo- the new featured 5 star is much less of a gamble than the basic. Iv been going for ghost and my pulls have been, in order: Emma Frost, DD Netflix, dr VooDoo, red skull, venom.

1/3 of the champs are oncredible
    1/3 are retry good
    1/3 are meh...

Go featured bro
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    By the way how is Emma Frost as a champ?
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

She's really good. I'm still learning her though. She's a lot like Iceman but better at something's and worse at others. She has great immunities but they aren't always active, if played right they can be there most of the time. Her ability to tanka special isn't as good but can reduce damage. I actually like her ability to counter evade champs better. She has better damage output. Fun to use. Overall a solid champ but if you already have iceman ranked she's not going to be a big help. That's just my thoughts from limited use of her.

She's really good. I'm still learning her though. She's a lot like Iceman but better at something's and worse at others. She has great immunities but they aren't always active, if played right they can be there most of the time. Her ability to tanka special isn't as good but can reduce damage. I actually like her ability to counter evade champs better. She has better damage output. Fun to use. Overall a solid champ but if you already have iceman ranked she's not going to be a big help. That's just my thoughts from limited use of her.

Thankyou for your insight. I just got her as a 5 star. I'm trying to learn her too. As you said she's kind of ice man 2.0. better at damage but less better at tanking sp3s. Can stop evades while in telepath form. I'll soon take get to R3 and test it out more.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Take iceman
    She has better special damage, but her immunities come and go

That’s about as much as I remember from her event.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Thankyou for your insight. I just got her as a 5 star. I'm trying to learn her too. As you said she's kind of ice man 2.0. better at damage but less better at tanking sp3s. Can stop evades while in telepath form. I'll soon take get to R3 and test it out more.

I have both 5* dupped at R4 and Emma frost is my pick over ice , just have to know how to use her. If you want immunities back then use a special. Her sp 2 is devastating. The way I play her is I get her to half a bar of power than use heavy untill im in telepath form, (heavy gives u a lot more power and gives little power to enemy) then get about 7prowess more if I can then hit sp2. Tanking a sp3 is really the only thing ice has over her but maybe at a real high sig she might be able to tank an sp3 to, only have her at sig 65
    G0311 wrote: »

I have both 5* dupped at R4 and Emma frost is my pick over ice , just have to know how to use her. If you want immunities back then use a special. Her sp 2 is devastating. The way I play her is I get her to half a bar of power than use heavy untill im in telepath form, (heavy gives u a lot more power and gives little power to enemy) then get about 7prowess more if I can then hit sp2. Tanking a sp3 is really the only thing ice has over her but maybe at a real high sig she might be able to tank an sp3 to, only have her at sig 65

Thanx for this info. I now have to figure out who's my next R4 going to be. It's a big confusion for me right now.
    Potential candidates
    LC r3 duped
    Voodoo r3 duped (from mystic gem of 5.4 explore)
    AA r3 unduped
    Km r3 unduped
    Angela r3 unduped
    Yondu r3 unduped
    Modok r3 unduped
    Emma soon to be r3 unduped.

What would you say? Next R4? Opinions please.
  • Omega Red- 1/1/19
    Emma Forst- 1/15/19