**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

7M alliance lf a few skilled and reliable members / a group of 4-5

Hey guys ! So due to a few future changes to our roster we are looking for 3 new recruits ! We're a relatively new alliance with 20+ members that have been playing together for quite a while now (We moved due to different points of view with our old alliance leader) so we have a very solid core. We hit every alliance event except the arena one - we usually go 5/6 there as it isn't mandatory. We're still climbing the AW tiers due to it being a new alliance and all - we're guessing that we'll hit tier 3/4 when we reach our normal standing. We usually score 6-20% SA every week without holding crystals or leveling etc. Currently we're doing map 55533 in AQ with 55553 following in a few weeks. That means we get about 2.5 T4Bs per week (If you spend your glory on t4bs) from AQ alone. Small donations are needed in order of keeping the progress going. What we're looking for is for 3 like-minded players with at least decent map 5 experience - not necessary to be boss killers but it's preferable. We're understanding and know real life comes first, so you don't have to worry about not being able to put up in events all of the time etc. I'd be happy to answer any other questions you guys have here, on Line or in-game. Contact me - kazze_one (Line) , kazzeone (In-game) or here

Comments

• ALVY_MZALVY_MZ Posts: 6
    I have 6 4* characters.. Not sure if I'm good enough. My username is ALVY_MZ. Active player. Thank you!
  • JMartin5437JMartin5437 Posts: 19
    Look me up. My username is jmartin5