**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

tier 3 class catalyst quests

I've done two weeks of the tier 3 skill class catalyst quests, 100% each time, without getting a single complete skill catalyst. That's 150+ energy for not even one measly tier 3 catalyst. Can these quest rewards be looked at? This is a choke point for ranking up characters.

Comments

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I agree, and here we are 8 months after your post and still nothing has changed. And this is just ridiculous:

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's a random drop from Chests. You can rerun it after 100% for a chance at a drop. The higher the Cat, the lower the Drop Rate.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    T3CCs are in shortage. Harder for me to get those than T4CC.
  • Options
    They also run every week in the Glory Store. You can always preemptively buy them now and then.
  • Options

They also run every week in the Glory Store. You can always preemptively buy them now and then.

Unfortunately that's your best bet these days. The t3cc daily quest used to drop full catalysts quite regularly. These days, not so much. I once ran the Skill Daily t3 20× in a row. 1 out of 20 runs yielded a full t3cc from the 4* chest. Of the other 19 runs, I BARELY allocated enough frags to make a full catalyst. Ended up selling 1 skill t2cc to round out the other catalyst.

There's something a bit... wrong with the unit cost of that t3 catalyst selector. 200 units is pushing it. 400.... that's just rough. Especially when you consider the fact they sell daily for 200 Glory. I try to keep my t3cc stocked via the Glory store these days. 400 units is just too steep. If I hadn't had a load of energy refills coming close to expiration, I wouldn't have done it 20× in a row.

It was a tri-purpose mission. 1, to use the refills. 2, to get said skill t3ccs. 3, to see if it was even POSSIBLE to get a whole one anymore. It's possible, just VERY RARE. Come to think of it, this was over 6 months ago now. Who knows if it's changed again since then. A little increase to the drop rate would be nice. Or a decrease to that Unit cost. Or both.
  • Options

Unfortunately that's your best bet these days. The t3cc daily quest used to drop full catalysts quite regularly. These days, not so much. I once ran the Skill Daily t3 20× in a row. 1 out of 20 runs yielded a full t3cc from the 4* chest. Of the other 19 runs, I BARELY allocated enough frags to make a full catalyst. Ended up selling 1 skill t2cc to round out the other catalyst.

There's something a bit... wrong with the unit cost of that t3 catalyst selector. 200 units is pushing it. 400.... that's just rough. Especially when you consider the fact they sell daily for 200 Glory. I try to keep my t3cc stocked via the Glory store these days. 400 units is just too steep. If I hadn't had a load of energy refills coming close to expiration, I wouldn't have done it 20× in a row.

It was a tri-purpose mission. 1, to use the refills. 2, to get said skill t3ccs. 3, to see if it was even POSSIBLE to get a whole one anymore. It's possible, just VERY RARE. Come to think of it, this was over 6 months ago now. Who knows if it's changed again since then. A little increase to the drop rate would be nice. Or a decrease to that Unit cost. Or both.
    TBH, I don't run out much anymore. Solo Events keep me going. I might have bought some T2CC from the Glory Store, maybe one T3. Can't remember. I seem to have a steady supply. I just sold a couple Mutants, Skill, and a Mystic I believe.
  • Options
    Then again, I'm not on the "5/6* Only" train. I Rank at a pace, and I Rank everything. Depends on what I'm working on.
  • Options
    I don't rank everything. I rank who I'll use. Occasionally I'll end up getting 2-3 solid champs of the same class back to back, and clean my stash out. Honestly, I'm thinking of others when I said that. Not everyone has a solid influx of Glory. Not everyone has the time to clear Events.

When a Daily Class Quest is up, you'd hope it would pay out enough to get at LEAST 1× t3cc.I rarely play those quests these days. Just the same, I'm not the only one playing, and not everyone is at that point where Class Catalysts rain from the sky. I'm overloaded on T4s, and pretty well stocked on T3s. Others are not and that's ultimately the point of this post.