**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2015 mutant rank up gem

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
The sole existence of this THING is the basis of why I’m on the bandwagon of mutant getting the next buffs to the old school crew and not just though unique Synergies. There is Storm, and then there’s Colossus with the Emma Frost synergy which doesn’t count.

I don’t pity the people with r4-r5 5* storm who get 2015 MUTANT rank up gems

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe the point of limiting it to 2015 Champs is to somewhat curb the use on the newer, stronger Champs. Although, I think more have use than Storm. Matter of opinion, I suppose.
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    The 2015 line up for mutants is prettt bad, but so is Science, mystic is bad unless you haven’t ranked up Magik, Skill isn’t great either. But that’s the point of it all, it’s nastaglic to have heros r4 that aren’t the newest super weapon.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom

If you wish to tell me how
    Red Cyclops
    Magneto White
    Magneto Red
    Deadpool X-Force

Or Colossus

Are even “good” without being just team support?

Cosmic has 4 heavy hitters even by today’s standards and an ok defender not to mention the Niche King Ronan

Mystic still has their queen Magik, Juggernaut who has had MANY small buffs over the years, Guillotine in a niche all her own as well as basically being a cheap X23 knockoff

Science has the 12.0 buffed Hulk, the February buffed powerhouse Luke Cage, Antman an annoying defender, WWII Cap, and YJ

Skill still has Punisher, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier And Classic Panther

And TECH has the OG KING himself Star Lord who (like DS and Thor) was nerfed and STILL wasn’t even effected by it! Plus Ultron and Rocket who still pull their weight.

Mutant has Storm… who BTW needs the awakening unlike a bunch from the other classes like Ultron, Magik, Hawkeye, LC, and even Venom

All I’m saying is mutant is the short straw here feel free to argue that very obvious and unfortunate truth but that’s what’s what
  • Options
    @Heretodie

Luke Cage and multiple defenders

Hawkeye is never out of style and Winter Soldier at least becomes a monster with unique Synergies. (Colossus doesn’t even become Like Cage)

And Mystic also has Guilly and Juggs who respectively have unique utility in Heal reversal or is a solid diversity defender
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

Red Cyclops
    Magneto White
    Magneto Red
    Deadpool X-Force

Or Colossus

Cosmic has 4 heavy hitters even by today’s standards and an ok defender not to mention the Niche King Ronan

Mystic still has their queen Magik, Juggernaut who has had MANY small buffs over the years, Guillotine in a niche all her own as well as basically being a cheap X23 knockoff

Science has the 12.0 buffed Hulk, the February buffed powerhouse Luke Cage, Antman an annoying defender, WWII Cap, and YJ

And TECH has the OG KING himself Star Lord who (like DS and Thor) was nerfed and STILL wasn’t even effected by it! Plus Ultron and Rocket who still pull their weight.

Mutant has Storm… who BTW needs the awakening unlike a bunch from the other classes like Ultron, Magik, Hawkeye, LC, and even Venom

All I’m saying is mutant is the short straw here feel free to argue that very obvious and unfortunate truth but that’s what’s what

Skill also has Elektra
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom

Red Cyclops
    Magneto White
    Magneto Red
    Deadpool X-Force

Or Colossus

Colossus I have a soft spot for. He was my first R4 4*. He's tankable. Still a go-to Bleed Immune.
    Cyclops has Crits that don't falter.
    Mags, well.....Magnetism has its uses. Lol.

I wouldn't call them OP by any means, but I have a more optimistic view than most people. I focus on what I can use them for, as opposed to what they don't do.

I didn’t mind OG Mag. Sure he wasn’t great but he was a part of the BP team and could do decent DOT. Then they nerfed him which was incredibly asinine. If anything he deserved a buff. And even though it was a small thing, it drastically affected how good he was.
  • Options
    Elektra's AAR. OG BP has one of the more reliable Bleeds in the game. I remember stacking to 10.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

Red Cyclops
    Magneto White
    Magneto Red
    Deadpool X-Force

Or Colossus

Colossus I have a soft spot for. He was my first R4 4*. He's tankable. Still a go-to Bleed Immune.

I wouldn't call them OP by any means, but I have a more optimistic view than most people. I focus on what I can use them for, as opposed to what they don't do.

I didn’t mind OG Mag. Sure he wasn’t great but he was a part of the BP team and could do decent DOT. Then they nerfed him which was incredibly asinine. If anything he deserved a buff. And even though it was a small thing, it drastically affected how good he was.

That was a game ago, feels like.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

Red Cyclops
    Magneto White
    Magneto Red
    Deadpool X-Force

Or Colossus

That was a game ago, feels like.

It still stings like it was yesterday.
  • Options
    Prefect Block was an easy street, though.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Where is this gem?