**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master Mode Ægon and Champion

I'm not a very seasoned player, but I can play fairly well in Master Mode. But this time's Chapter 3 Master Mode bosses are a little too tough for me.

These are my two champs

5* 3/45 Ghost Rider
4* 5/50 Medusa
4* 5/50 Red Hulk
4* 5/50 Stark Enhanced Spiderman
4* 4/40 Hulk (Awakened)

Some of the other champions that I have below 4/40 are Doc Ock, Cable, Rogue, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Crossbones, Void.

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hmmm...
    Maybe Rogue could be good against the champion...
    I should actually go try that matchup out
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    As for who you should to use, look on youtube for good Ægon counters. The champion is straightforward enough, just don’t bring in a “champion of the universe” and play patient
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited November 2018
    I dont see your question, maybe say something else rather than posting your 5/50 roster here would be helpful.
    If you wonder which champ you should bring against those 2, check some videos on youtube. This month's EQ should be much harder without certain counters. 5/50 AA and CAIW can make those fights really easy though.
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    I dont see your question, maybe say something else rather than posting your 5/50 roster here would be helpful.
    If you wonder which champ you should bring against those 2, check some videos on youtube. This month's EQ should be much harder without certain counters. 5/50 AA and CAIW can make those fights really easy though.

Oh my. Apologies, I forgot to write the question down. I wanted to know if the team I had was enough for Master Mode or should I mix it up with some other champions I listed.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited November 2018
    The key to Aegon is to get him 1st shot. I'm having a lot harder time with the champion. Even with a 4/55 x23 I can't 1shot him in master.

For Aegon if you are going to mix it up I'd say just go with the team you can make to him with the champ you use for him full
  • Options
    IanMooneIsBackIanMooneIsBack Posts: 72
    edited November 2018
    Bringing a champion on the champion list is the last thing you should do...if you think you have an advantage you dont by using those champions you are boosting up the champion even more lol