**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Best champs to rank up From 2015!

Cosmic:
Spiderman symbiote
Drax
Venom
Ronan
Groot (for defence maybe)

Mutant:
Magneto (for your defence upgrade he is nice sparky counter)

Mystic:
Magik
Juggy
Dr Strange
Unst colossus

Science:
Luke Cage
Electro
Ant-man
Spiderman (classic)
Abomination
Hulk (maybe)
Cap Ww2
Rhino (for defence)
Yellowjacket

Skill:
Moon Knight (ok defender)
Punisher
Winter soldier
Hawkeye

Tech:
Ultron
Star Lord
Vision (og)

I think those are best champs from 2015 to use rank up materials

What is your thoughts?

Comments

• Throw cap marvel in there for cosmic, she has gotten me through a whole lot of hard content
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There's no 5* cap ww2 is there? For now at least

And i wouldn't r4 5* ronan, groot, mags, UC, AM and abom
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    edited November 2018
    Yeah my bad capww2 is not available as 5* 👍🏻
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Am I missing something about the defensive champs?
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Hamin wrote: »

Groot pretty good in limber node (tier1-4 fights) he probably won't get kills but I'm sure he ll do same damage to enemy team

Rhino might be pain (considering you are not using sparky) in stun immune node and %20 chance to trigger abilitys more often he becomes unblockable more then before against smaller size enemies

Magneto in All or nothing node people usually using sparky / vision / magik to control defenders power. Since sparky and Vision contains metal magneto reduce their ability accuracy

Moonknight... sometimes he evades randomly if you forget that and do 5hit combo you can be punished by him
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    There's no 5* cap ww2 is there? For now at least

And i wouldn't r4 5* ronan, groot, mags, UC, AM and abom

You wouldn’t r4 a 5* abom? That’s crazy talk.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Batsii wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

Groot pretty good in limber node (tier1-4 fights) he probably won't get kills but I'm sure he ll do same damage to enemy team

Rhino might be pain (considering you are not using sparky) in stun immune node and %20 chance to trigger abilitys more often he becomes unblockable more then before against smaller size enemies

Magneto in All or nothing node people usually using sparky / vision / magik to control defenders power. Since sparky and Vision contains metal magneto reduce their ability accuracy

Moonknight... sometimes he evades randomly if you forget that and do 5hit combo you can be punished by him

No, I mean for the back issue content.

Is there an AW with only 2015 champs? I thought it was just going to be a quest.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ronan is pretty good st rank 3, he’s only useful in a handful of situations. I would definitely throw captain Mohawk in there. Magneto hell no lol.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Definitely add Elektra to that list, Storm too.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    There are only like 4 champs anyone should rank (SL, Magik, LC, Venom) before waiting for new buffs or RDTs at Christmas.