**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Classic ultron

Just wanted to hear from the guys who have him what he is like on aw attack? Or any information they would like to share on him. Didn't see much on YouTube about him and didn't know if he's a r4 worthy champ or not.

Comments

• Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    He's good but nothing great, if I would of known Ultron AoU was coming out shortly after I beat LOL I would of waited to use my Tech AG (cause I was lucky enough to pull one so didn't have to waste my generic AG) on him & r4 him because of his regen because they're pretty much the same exact champ except for regen, classic causes poison instead of bleed(and I'd rather cause bleed because there's A LOT more poison immune than bleed immune) & their signature abilities are of course different, IMO classic has the better but it's not very useful, you cause X% of ATTACK ability accuracy for each armor effect you have(and you get one for every 15% health you lose or if you block for so many seconds, so not very helpful unless you take a lot of damage & if you 100% LOL I'm guessing you don't lol)
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    He's ok-ish. Just don't use the Generic AG as some do after LoL. He's a good R4 after Normal Ultron, SL and Stark spiderman
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    But I do work with him so he's pretty good & gotta have a poison/bleed immune champ especially at r4 5*
  • Options
    FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    Appreciate your guys information. I plan on 100% lol soon so I just wanted to seek out some guys who can speak from experience with him to see how useful he is. I have 3 5 star tech awakening gems atm so I'll probably use one on him and my sl is already r4 and I'll be saving for stark after my iceman opening at the end of the month. I'll definitely take him to r3 but didn't know if he was r4 material.