**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I was prepared for the worst and I’m still surprised

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
There was never a doubt in my mind that this new event would be a nightmare. Those rewards are LOL tier+++ and even “the screams of 6 digit modern defenders” couldn’t quite prepare me for this.

I am truly terrified and only partially willing to do this new content and that’s all I want

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Sounds like it will keep the so-called end-game-players busy and off the forum complaining that the offered material is not challenging enough for them. Excellent job Kabam, mission accomplished!

Don’t get me wrong. As all I have left to explore in story is 5.3 as I rushed 5.4 100% for the gem I consider myself an end-game player as well. I’m trying a once through of this nightmarish hellscape and so far it appears there are easier paths and then a path or 2 you’ll need more specific champions as your roster is much more limited.

I’m definitly gonna have to “relax” my completion of the Back Issue as if I try to rush it I’ll need therapy afterwards
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Take your time. There isnt a need to finish in one day as it wasnt meant to be so. See how others handle it first.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    It's not too bad at all, challenging and very rewarding.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My roster isn't deep enough to do all of it. I'll do what I can and do more as my roster allows. I'm in no rush.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I might try when i got my first 7*🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Benyr wrote: »
    My roster isn't deep enough to do all of it. I'll do what I can and do more as my roster allows. I'm in no rush.

Same here. Chapter 1 should be easier for me with my Blade, AA and HE. Its Ch2 and 3 that will be interesting. I only have GR at R4 with 6* GG for Ch2. And for Ch3 Angela R4 and LC 6*. Should be pretty challenging lol :D #patience... i didn't even start yet lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I've tried variant difficulty, the first opponent I chose to fight in the first chapter was magik, I used r3 5* blade. The limbo damage alone killed me, it told away like 60% health per limbo. I shudder to thinks about the future opponents.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I tried it and was like "meh".

I'll go back to it when I'm finished 100%ing the EQ difficulties. Energy is precious!
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I've tried variant difficulty, the first opponent I chose to fight in the first chapter was magik, I used r3 5* blade. The limbo damage alone killed me, it told away like 60% health per limbo. I shudder to thinks about the future opponents.

This, but with a R5 5* Blade. I hung in there for a bit but the limbo damage was nasty.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sounds like you guys had really bad RNG. I used Blade and Limbo only triggered once.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Sounds like you guys had really bad RNG. I used Blade and Limbo only triggered once.

I wasn't thinking and used WS just to try it out.

nd5nzmd0fpa8.png
    I was like... Oh yeah... Limbo.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Archangel is better for Magik when you don’t have the Trinity.

Even unduped his damage with pure DoT is just magical even in THIS level of a slog-fest and the poison alone will be enough to keep her rewind on check to the Nth degree possible without straight heal blocking it
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Is it normal to have 100% even though you haven't done "Classic"?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DrownedGod wrote: »

This, but with a R5 5* Blade. I hung in there for a bit but the limbo damage was nasty.

I didn't lose much health with my Blade. Parry her for a bit until the power lock and heal block wear off. You'll bleed her without giving her power. Then the bleed will get you a L2. If she is stunned when you fire it and you have pacify between the two she probably won't get limber. If she does she will be bleeding and will give you power to heal. Easy fight. Not saying it's all easy, but you can destroy Magik with Blade.