**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Killmonger Indestructible

savemejebusxsavemejebusx Posts: 47
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
indestructible
[in-di-struhk-tuh-buhl]

Adjective
not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.

Might as well change the name as it's no longer fit for purpose.

Why? Who was it hurting (except yourselves)?

And to those of you who brought it to Kabams attention on here, I hope you're happy.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    indestructible
    [in-di-struhk-tuh-buhl]

Adjective

And to those of you who brought it to Kabams attention on here, I hope you're happy.

You know, I really hate posts like this. You want the company to not fix bugs like KM or other exploits but can't stand it if bugs you don't like stay active. You can't have it both ways. Bugs are bugs and should be fixed no matter what.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    indestructible
    [in-di-struhk-tuh-buhl]

Adjective

You know, I really hate posts like this. You want the company to not fix bugs like KM or other exploits but can't stand it if bugs you don't like stay active. You can't have it both ways. Bugs are bugs and should be fixed no matter what.

You know, I really hate posts like this. You want the company to fix "bugs" that benefit us instantly, but take their sweet time and put off other bugs that have been in the game for ages.

This is how KM's ability should have been from the start. It's the very definition of indestructible. It can be hard to keep those buffs active, as they disappear even when blocking.

• Xyz123Xyz123 Posts: 61
    I agree. Killmonger should have been like this from the start
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018

You know, I really hate posts like this. You want the company to fix "bugs" that benefit us instantly, but take their sweet time and put off other bugs that have been in the game for ages.

This is how KM's ability should have been from the start. It's the very definition of indestructible. It can be hard to keep those buffs active, as they disappear even when blocking.

Read his spotlight, it specifically says killmonger ignores incoming damage from an attack, it works and is meant to work differently from indestructible like Luke Cage's where it specifically states he ignores all incoming damage