**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game chat

One week ago i was looking for members on global chat and I couldn't write any more...
I write to Kabam and the answer was that I have been suspended for 72 hours or permanently suspended...
I don't understand way ...I was looking only for members like everyone else.
I can't communicate in game chat any more ...no even with my alliance.
I can't communicate or add friends if I want to change my allince...

Comments

• Options
    Meh777Meh777 Posts: 16
    What why??
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing you were spamming and people reported you, and there were so many reports they banned you
  • Options
    AllGaboneAllGabone Posts: 22
    I did put about 3..4 messages out there...but I though that is normal from what I saw on global chat...
  • Options
    AllGaboneAllGabone Posts: 22
    I am an officer and I really need the chat to talk with my alliance and to find members ...can anyone help me?
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    AllGabone wrote: »
    I am an officer and I really need the chat to talk with my alliance and to find members ...can anyone help me?

Use an outside chat app like LINE, Kik, Discord or GroupMe...don't recruit from global, it's like finding a needle in a haystack for a loyal player.

Forum recruiting:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/alliance-recruitment

or Reddit for recruiting
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampionsLFG/
  • Options
    Hey AllGabone, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts. Your concerns in this instance would be best directed to our Support Team. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.