**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New dungeon crystals (ouch)

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
ga71hygprvks.jpeg

Tell me it’s April 1st!

Chaos: Cap Infinity or Corvus are amazing… but only Loki stands out from the rest and if you’re 100% 546 then that’s 80% chance of depression for the effort you put in (Wait did the Sentry buff work?)

Nightmare:
Medusa and Domino are amazing but to fully have the whole package (especially on defense) the Duplication is vastly needed. I’ll give this one credit as Duped Antman, unduped Panther, MODOK and Goblin are all solid defenders but not much else

War:
There truly are no winners in a war. IMIW another defensive option and the first truly dual-war-role Hyperion are both fantastic pulls… both really amazing but need that dupe to make them full god instead of just Demi-gods. Crossbones is just plain outdated but not a terrible consolation prize. Juggernaut as a dupe is an ok defender I guess?

Genesis:
A biblical sized mixed bag. Archangel, Doctor Voodoo, and even Captain Marvel a solid trio of attackers. Ronan if you get him Duped is an absolute JOY to use but then again his 3* maxed is all you’ll ever need from him.

But the rest? Superior Iron is just bad, vulture was never good despite being release alongside 3 GODLY champions in a 2 month SPIDER EVENT, speaking of spiders Rhino is barely even a champion like WHAT IS HE!!! Oh and the interesting CONCEPT that is an unboosted critical failure (and the predecessor to an actual god in Corvus) Karnak and the green dunce who has a better legal defense than a war defense… or war offense, or Alliance quest utility, or any utility… or even a reason to have half her name be HULK!!!!!!!!!!! Oh hey Moon Knight, another interesting concept who is only a good champion when it’s “his time of the month”

Evolution:
Ok you’re proving Darwin WRONG with these dungeon crystals. Ghost Rider… ughhhh. He’s annoying as sin to use albeit when done right he’s a Demi-tier champion, and Masacre the Mexican Phoenix that actually has a purpose in the game. After that you have 2 sad old men, and UUUGGGHHHH Proxima Midnight. Again like GR arguably an amazing champion but is a very involved champion. Oooh honey is that NC? Mixed feelings as unduped he’s ok on defense of the AI isn’t a full idiot, and duped he’s actually a really strong solo champ with high damage. The tech champ that weaponizes edginess which works about as horrible as it sounds, the joke character, a half decent defender and… wait is Electro a PERMANENT 5* now?! We for real doing it?!

Death:
Here lies hopes and dreams. You have Stark Spider who can 1-shot the collector, Quake who UGHHHH again that skill ceiling. Psylocke who unless you’re doing Variant probably won’t see much use if any, the INSIDE JOKE ON THE FORUMS (omg miike is gonna be the reason he never gets a buff), King Groot who unless duped will never see use and even when Duped will only be used once IF that, Venompool who used to be a great war champ in the mid tiers, Elektra… does anyone know if she’s still a highly desired champ? I know she was a great champ back when the collector was the final end game boss but I feel like she’s been retired since Gwenpool (also she needs Resonate mastery to be any good which is a bad sign). Black Panther Classic needs the D-upe. Iron Fist, what did they do to you in 12.0? Oh and Mordo possibly the most controversial defender and can someone remind me if Blade can bypass his evade or not?

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Thing is if you play like 2-3 weeks are enough for 5* crystal. No f problem but almost 2-3 months for civil warrior or iron fist?
    That makes me think about ignore those dugeons..
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    This post was a joy to read

Signed
    -A Non Dungeons Player
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I realize that beginning at War I started to become overly dramatic and I ended up snapping part way through Genesis. I get into insulting the champions during Evolution and once Death had taken its toll on me I was desperate to justify literally anyone the same way someone who doesn’t get the few good champs in that crystal would try to rationalize having a Stark Spider…on both sides of Iron Fist.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lmaooo, awesome pun/metaphor usage.
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    edited November 2018
    Wondering how much time did he take to write that essay.. Can we have a poll on that?
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    no yondu again. seriously, y is he always left out of dungeon crystals?