**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should i rank up, my unawkaned 6* Sabre or 5* CAIW to rank 5?

I’m about to be elder’s bane, 93%, and I’m thinking about my options.

I have Killmonger as a 5* and Sabre as a 6. I’m trying to plan for what’s best for act 6 but with how Kabam doesn’t give us details it makes it harder.

So, should I wait to use my 3 t5bcs and jus continue bringing champs to rank 3?

Who should i rank up, my unawkaned 6* Sabre or 5* CAIW to rank 5? 31 votes

Unawakened 6* Sabre
48%
GroundedWisdomsfu_koraxJank39NojokejaymSceptilemaniacYouconfusedMelkerlanneroDankestChefSmashdoctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgComptonNBSAIEsket1t_420Duckyduckduck 15 votes
Unawakened 5* Captain America Infinity War
22%
Hulk_77Spity68MasterFlintHeadrollerCharlie_SceneJayCeeEightyCarry 7 votes
Wait and see what Act 6 has to offer
29%
mani274nameplasAanthofaizmunIngi_Freyr1975KngSpcIvarTheBonelessMeniscusMaster2Yamaha_Yamaso 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Unawakened 6* Sabre
    I have a 5/65 Sabretooth and he’s crazy. Can’t even imagine a 6* r2 Sabretooth.
  • Options
    Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited November 2018
    He’s so legit dude lol I jus have him as a rank 1 currently and he solo’ed aegon uncollected in 27 hits with no regen.

If you want the video jus hmu on line Abolitionist321

There’s not much footage about Sabre but he’s legendary with Killmonger, and CAIW synergy (20%prowess buff)
    Smash wrote: »

• Options
    Unawakened 6* Sabre
    He’s so legit dude lol I jus have him as a rank 1 currently and he solo’ed aegon uncollected in 27 hits with no regen.

If you want the video jus hmu on line Abolitionist321

There’s not much footage about Sabre but he’s legendary with Killmonger, and CAIW synergy (20%prowess buff)
    Smash wrote: »

Used AA for Ægon but ya Sabretooth been soloing the Champion in Uncollected for me. He’s awesome. I have some videos as well
  • Options
    Ayy hmu! I wanna see yours lol I bet I can learn somethin
  • Options
    Unawakened 6* Sabre
    Ayy hmu! I wanna see yours lol I bet I can learn somethin

Line ID is Smash