**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add a new Ultron’s Assault Difficulty?

Aside from the (not so great) classic difficulty rewards and the (best rewards in game of all time) Varient Difficulty...Do you think that there should be a middle of the road difficulty for the majority of MCOC players?

Add a new Ultron’s Assault Difficulty? 224 votes

Yes
54%
GamerVdh2008Jh_DezJohnPaulBususfu_koraxJestressJRock808chaos3430HULK_BREAKFabiusBRDidzeeYotzDaddoDrake2078Midknight007mani274Alex13369AgresssorSolrac_2Foxhero007 122 votes
No
45%
ArcDeAngelusBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnercradlemanShrimkinsThe_OneLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisTimone147OKAYGangxNigSpity68AddyosFrostyPoorMansGaryNevilleDeadbyrd9MhykkeSirnoob2 102 votes

Comments

• Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    No
    Sungj wrote: »
    Of course it wouldn't hurt, more rewards for everybody but that isn't the purpose of the ultron quest.

Yes it wouldn’t hurt to cater to the middle tier players who don’t have all the time in the world to sit and spend 3 energy per tile on for exploration of Act 4 and 5. Many of us are way too busy irl to sit for hours doing that stuff. That is why a lot of us prefer Monthly EQs bc they’re quicker (bc energy cost is less and it has consistent overall decent rewards.

Just doesn’t make sense to me that there was no middle tier difficulty added for the throwback Ultron quest. What ever happened to the saying “All for one, and one for all”.

You do realize it's 3 energy per tile for Ultron's Assault also? Go do ROL, RTTL, and LOL if you want decent rewards for 1 energy per tile.

Also if you don't have time, too bad, that's your fault. The people who are clearing Ultron's Assault made time to clear all the other stuff first.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No
    My rating is 695k, I have 4 4/55 champs, 3 6*s and the resources to get my first 5/65 but no champ worthy of those resources.
    I have first clear of LoL done, completion of act 5 and UC EQ explored every month.
    I could probably do this content IF I were willing to drop units on it but I'm not.

I don't consider myself a top player (some may disagree based on what I've already mentioned) and I agree completely that there should NOT be a middle tier for this content.

It is, and always was, designed for end game players that have everything else in the game 100%.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    No
    "Plz Mistur Kabam mak Labarinth on a eezee dificultee four us new guiz"
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Yes
    In most cases, kabam has released a form of side quest in addition to the regular EQ, y'know, like the panther trials. I think alot of people felt burned thinking this would be something like that and it wasn't.

I really don't understand people being so upset at the thought that they could include a mid tier difficulty that offers much smaller rewards. As far as classic mode, I don't even know why it's there, no one will play it and the nostalgia isn't worth the energy it costs to do it.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    ugh, just do everything that is still available to you. Why is it so hard for people to accept that some things are not made for them?
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    No
    I vote no. I can complete some of it , but not end game yet. Not to far off in my horizon. Still fact is, it's a goal to be reached.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    No, if you can't beat it build a roster that can. I can do some, not all. The content isn't going anywhere so I'll chip away as my roster allows. I have no issue with that.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    No
    Mid tier players already have tons of content catered to them.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    No
    Soooooo sick of this. Yes there is new content. Yes it sucks you can’t do it. Do you know how long I stared at rol and lol before I could complete those? I also helplessly stared at act 5 when it dropped. Just do what’s there. Stop asking for more.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    No
    No.

This new content is permanent, and meant to be an extreme challenge. If you can't beat it yet (like I can't), wait, build your roster, GET BETTER, and tackle it.

Stop it with these redundant threads.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Yes
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Of course it wouldn't hurt, more rewards for everybody but that isn't the purpose of the ultron quest.

Yes it wouldn’t hurt to cater to the middle tier players who don’t have all the time in the world to sit and spend 3 energy per tile on for exploration of Act 4 and 5. Many of us are way too busy irl to sit for hours doing that stuff. That is why a lot of us prefer Monthly EQs bc they’re quicker (bc energy cost is less and it has consistent overall decent rewards.

Just doesn’t make sense to me that there was no middle tier difficulty added for the throwback Ultron quest. What ever happened to the saying “All for one, and one for all”.

You do realize it's 3 energy per tile for Ultron's Assault also? Go do ROL, RTTL, and LOL if you want decent rewards for 1 energy per tile.

Also if you don't have time, too bad, that's your fault. The people who are clearing Ultron's Assault made time to clear all the other stuff first.

I’m genuinely curious. No offense to you, but how does one “make time to fully 100% LOL?

P.S: I have already 100% ROL and RTTL.

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah. It will help encourage middle players to do the quest and help give player to do something if they are already done with act 4, master, and already done with uncollected. And help players get a chance at champs who are needed for certain content.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    No
    @Midknight007

Read the announcement post before you comment. It has already been mentioned there.

Never mind I’ll save you the trouble. Here.
    xNig wrote: »

Then you also won’t have time to clear this event if there were one for mid tier players because it’s 3 energy per tile too.

Your argument holds no grounds.

Ultron’s Assult Variant Difficulty is NEW end game content riding on an old quest aimed at end game players. The classic difficulty is added for NOSTALGIA purposes and not meant to give any progress for anyone.

Mid tier players go and finish up the quests that you haven’t finished yet. Don’t be greedy and assume that every single new piece of content must be catered to you.

You’re welcome.