**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ACT 6

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
I need kabam to do Act 6 just like Variant difficulty but times 2 the level of buffs.

Lets get this Act 6 as hard a possible and please lock out the whole chapter with 5 or 6 star champs requirements.

Thanks kabam !!!!

Comments

• Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    They probably already decided the nodes for act 6 but ok. And why lock the chapter. There is no point.
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Ok.
  • Options
    They probably already decided the nodes for act 6 but ok. And why lock the chapter. There is no point.

Because people with 4 stars have no business playing Act 6. Something similar to enrage timer has to be in place or lock the act for 5 or 6 stars only
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    so... youre saying people with enough skill to do it with just 4*s shouldnt be aloud to do it?? i mean... i did my run through of act 5 long before i had my first r4, so i dont really see what youre getting at
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I think they should only allow 2*’s in and not allow revives or potions.

And while their at it Caltrops and Biohazard on every node.
  • Options
    nah a ban on blades, magiks, dominos, iceman aka ALL the god tier champions, let them grow their roster and get better.
    nah a ban on blades, magiks, dominos, iceman aka ALL the god tier champions, let them grow their roster and get better.

Sure. Make God tier champs degen at the start of the fight
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Sure. Make God tier champs degen at the start of the fight
    This is already in variant 3hpu7jj1s37y.jpeg

• Options
    Wow amazing. I am almost done with chapter 1 for 100 percent. Cannot wait!!!