**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better one out of these pairs..?

I am not new to the game but I still have a question that champions based on the same charachter have different abilities (of course), but who is better one of them?? Like
Note*****- consider all champs as awakened
1. Cyclops ( New Xavier) vs. Cyclops (Blue team)
2. Wolverine (og) vs. x-23
3. All the iron men ( except IMiw)
4. All the spider men ( except Stark enhanced)
5. Black panther (og) vs. BP civil war
6. Gulk vs. Rulk vs. hulk
7. captain marvel vs. ms. Marvel

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    1. Not really sure on the difference to be honest
    2. og wolvie has better regen, x23 better damage especially against bleed immune so personal preference really
    3. Iron patriot and hulkbuster both suck. Not really sure theres any difference other than class between IM and SIM
    4. og spidey better for defence, cosmic spidey better for attack
    5. BPCW better for defence, og BP for attack
    6. hulk is probably the worst, i would say rulk probably better in most situations but gulk has certain scenarios where he is a beast eg dorms, starburst,
    7. again not really sure of any difference
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    1: I believe Cyclops Blue has better synergies but otherwise no difference.
    7: Ms. Marvel has more health and better prestige.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    I am not new to the game but I still have a question that champions based on the same charachter have different abilities (of course), but who is better one of them?? Like
    Note*****- consider all champs as awakened
    1. Cyclops ( New Xavier) vs. Cyclops (Blue team)
    2. Wolverine (og) vs. x-23
    3. All the iron men ( except IMiw)
    4. All the spider men ( except Stark enhanced)
    5. Black panther (og) vs. BP civil war
    6. Gulk vs. Rulk vs. hulk
    7. captain marvel vs. ms. Marvel

1. i think theyre the same?
    2. x-23 has better attack, wolvie has better regen
    3. i think theyre the same? except hulkbuster and iron patriot are really really bad.
    4. theyre decent defenders, symbiote spiderman is a better attacker, always crits on sp2
    5. bp og has better attack and bleed, bpcv is a better defender
    6. dont really know with the hulks but rulk and hulk are great.
    7. and captain/ms marvel are literally the same except their skins.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    1. I know a lot of people prefer the Red Cycolps over the blue.
    2. Og wolvie regen is godly while X-23 has some moderate good regen but she’s good with damage as above has stated.
    3. Don’t quote me on this but I think SIM is good with his armor up
    4. Both cosmic and og spidey are good for defense if you ask me.
    5. I like og BP but CW BP can be a tricky a-hole for defense especially if you don’t know how to bait around him.
    6. Personally, I love Rulk. I have Gulk as a 4* but haven’t really utilized him. I hear he’s good for certain fights and then og hulk is good just it as good as the other two.
    7. I think it’s just a design and name difference for this one.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    1 - both cyclops suck, but the blue one s armor break lasts longer

2 - wolvie is better for healing and x23 is better for damage, specially against bleed immune

3 - IM and SIM suck, but i think SIM has better healing and armor

4 - i like black spidey better cause of his heavy armor break and cruelty, miles and classic have nothing great except for decent defenders

5 - CW is better for defense, for atacking the classic one is better due to his bleeds, however against bleed immune he sux

6 - Hulk is better for raw damage like the collector fight where u know u gonna die anyway, so just revive him withiut potions to maximize his damage and use his stuns.
    Red hulk seems better than hulk imo after the buff, he has a decent healing and a great damage with those charges, plus he can withstand more damage than classic hulk
    Ghulk is great against magik, dorm or other unavoidable damage, i just got him recently and hasnt rly tested his overral abilities

7 - both are the exact same as far as im concern, and both are better than KK imo

8 - whats next? Magnetos?