**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Continue in LOL?

I did a fight against Red Hulk for fun in LOL and ended up getting past the first 4 fights on the easy path without any revives or units. I have 3000 units saved up but not really any revives or health potions. Is it doable to continue and try to complete it with what I have, or should I exit out and save more potions before I make a real attempt? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Continue in LOL? 16 votes

Keep going - it’s doable
68%
Kenny292Jim0172JohnyzeroZzzDRTOKobster84King_GarfSaket_123WelderofortuneNerds_galoreEsket1t_420 11 votes
Exit and save up resources
31%
MrTicTac19992008StrRasiloverBirdReynoldsTheSpicyKnight 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Keep going - it’s doable
    Depends if you have a good counter for magik if not I wouldn’t
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Exit and save up resources
    Depends on your champs.if you have counters to magik, UC and those unblockable sp1s you can easily do it for that. E.g. stark spidey and blade.

My tip is to do a few days grinding in ROL vs WS. Get the heal potions if you use stark spidey as he needs to always be above 50% health to hit like a truck.

If you play really well and have great champs you can just about do it for 800 units. I did a few paths without enough potions saved though and it seriously affected my hitting power when using stark spidey.
  • Options
    Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    I’m using a 4/55 5* Starlord with crit team. So he’s my main player.