**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VARIANT RANK UP GEMS SOLUTION

Don't roll back those that abused it as you will end up doing something else wrong Kabam. Just change the gem back to unrestricted as it was when the event 1st came out before you changed it to 2015 champs only. Give all your players and customers a level playing field.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed wholeheartedly.

If it's not such a big deal that those players were able to use it on anyone they chose... Then it's not such a big deal for all to be able to do the same. Simple.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I got an idea. Add a crystal to the full explore. It would have a 5* Thor, Wolverine, Kang and Deadpool as possible drops.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    And Switch... of course the ones that already completed it are sol
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I think this would be the easiest solution to make the community happy
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Rewards should be based on how much money you spend on the game.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I think one of the reasons this will never happen besides the fact that it would make it the most broken piece of content in terms of rewards in the game it kind of messes up with kabam's future plans. They already said they are working on future back issues so when they do a 2016 back issue they'll want to release 2016 rank up gems as rewards but if the earlier quest of the same difficulty just had 4 generic rank up gems they wouldn't be consistent. Honestly the fairest solution is to rank down those unfairly ranked up champions, no one gets hurt and the players get the rewards that they earned
This discussion has been closed.