**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2.3 Variant

This boss has nothing to do with skill / has nothing to do with a fair content .
Even Maestro in Labirinth of Lengends require less revives then this Drone. Why kabam ? Show us how you guys choose this boss with this nodes on him . How from Kabam stuff managed to solo that boss at least with one champ I am not even thinking of giving us a second choice beside stark . Teach us how to play this game cause lately some of us feel so stupid . Watch the video in a break and tell me what can I do to have a fair fight

Comments

• GoreGore Posts: 85
    Forgot the videos doesn’t work here . The best proofs ( video ) don’t work here
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I think you have to put them on YouTube or something, I have seen many vids work. Best I have for the node is also Spark, get max charges, parry and then heavy, over and over, waiting out any Fatigues I receive. Max Pacify.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Gore wrote: »
    This boss has nothing to do with skill / has nothing to do with a fair content .
    Even Maestro in Labirinth of Lengends require less revives then this Drone. Why kabam ? Show us how you guys choose this boss with this nodes on him . How from Kabam stuff managed to solo that boss at least with one champ I am not even thinking of giving us a second choice beside stark . Teach us how to play this game cause lately some of us feel so stupid . Watch the video in a break and tell me what can I do to have a fair fight

Managed to solo him bro. =)

I don't have Spark at R4 or 5 as well.