**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide masteries

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Are suicide masteries worth it? I know it is useful in arena for high statistics and finishing fights quickly. Only suicide I am leery about is recoil and constantly using specials kills you if liquid courage does not. Can it be used for questing, Aq, dungeons and Aw? I would like your input on this.

Comments

• Options
    It can be used as long as you get Willpower to counterbalance the hp you're losing from having Liquid Courage. At that point you're doing so much damage anyways that usually you're finishing quest battles before you even really get a chance to use a special. The only real downside to using suicide masteries is in AW defense where if they're baiting your defenders' special attacks consistently then your defenders basically kill themselves just by using special attacks. I personally don't really use them unless I'm grinding arena for a champion though. I highly suggest unlocking them and using them and coming to your own conclusions though. That way if you choose to stop using them you can, and if you ever want to grind for a champion then you can easily just redo your mastery tree again.
  • Options
    TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    I ran suicides for awhile and switched back. I just got too annoyed with losing health every time I activated a special attack.

It takes a lot of resources to get a suicide mastery setup, so I don't think it is worth it.