Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* CWBP

Pulled him today and after my last pull which was HB nice to finally get someone who doesnt suck lol.

Anyways question is is he worth R3 and how good at AW also odds of duping him got even slimer with new batch that was added on the 4th.

Comments

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Very useful in AW, if he has enough armor=crazy stun reflects, he's even more annoying than Mordo in my opinion
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    edited July 2017
    His sig sucks so that is no big deal. Probably the worst sig in the game.
    You forgot Iron Patriot
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Gunzo wrote: »
    His sig sucks so that is no big deal. Probably the worst sig in the game.
    You forgot Iron Patriot
    I pulled him trying to get Stark Spider. I made him R3 and first two wars he get several kills each, third war he got none they were a good opponent. Tier 2. I think he is a nice addition to the defense and i didn't feel bad about doing R3 on him because he is a 5*. His sig sucks so that is no big deal. Probably the worst sig in the game.

what bout getting him to R4? I only have 3 t4 skills right now was saving for 4* GP but screw it lol