**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion for 5* crystals

With all of these 5* champions being added soon it will make people obtaining Starlord for LOL a lot harder. If you want people to spend money on that part of the game make it easier to obtain.

My suggestion is make a 20-30K 5* crystal that you can pick which basic champ you want to add to your collection. Limit the amount of characters that you can pick from. You can add it to the store like you did with glory recently only it will cost 20-30k 5* shards.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They won't do that. Using something as "this champion will be harder to get" is not good enough to change their mind
  • Options
    ALIENALIEN Posts: 34
    Imagine u spend 30k on SL and shortly after, he gets nerf! That will be another atomic bomb situation!
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There are a lot of champs being added that can beat a line of LOL. SL will always be one of the best for the job, but definitely not the only one. Plus your suggestion would increase the amount of Magik and Juggs in war, which would be a pain.

Really just don't see them ever offering a specific champ for a set number of shards that can be won in game.
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    i suggest the more champs they add they just lower the shard amount for crystals and offer more 5 star awakening gems throughout the end game content.. maybe offer one for act 5 chapter 2 100% completion.. lower shard amount to 3k-5k maybe
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    I think EVERY person should be "allowed" to get Star Lord at some reasonable point before, say, their 10th champion. I have mine and he's duped at rank 4 and I love him. I feel that it's...unfair to not allow every person to have him. He's the one champion that should somehow be "cheated" in the crystals that every person should be allowed to get him. I know this may not be a logically based argument, but I feel bad for the people that don't have him. I think he was my very first 5* champion. I have nine 5* champions now. I have at least one dupe in each class except for Skill.

I have a REALLY good suggestion for the Basic 5-Star Crystal. This is what I would LOVE to see and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people would like to see it too:

I would LOVE IT if they had the Basic 5-Star Crystal set up by day--meaning set up the same way that the daily quests are set up:

Monday: Mutant
    Tuesday: Skill
    Wednesday: Science
    Thursday: Mystic
    Friday: Cosmic
    Saturday: Tech
    Sunday: Random

Today is Wednesday and it just so happens that I opened a 5* crystal today and I got a Science champion: I duped my 5* Yellow Jacket and I couldn't be happier about this.

If they set up the 5* Basic Crystal this way, it would not necessarily guarantee the specific champion that you need to dupe, but it sure would make it a whole lot more enjoyable in my opinion. Duping 5*'s is going to be very difficult now with the Basic Pool being widened. This is just my suggestion and I hope it gains traction.

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @FalseOracle sorry, but I dislike both of those ideas. People would only go for tech to get SL and then mystic every time after. The Sunday "random" option would never be used, we always have a champ we are after. Also "gifting" (more or less) an SL to everyone is pointless. He is not NEEDED to complete any content and Kabam has stated that they don't intend for everyone to beat all content. A good portion of this game involves luck which would be removed with your suggestions. They didn't do it for the 4* ever, they won't do it for the 5* either.

I say all this as someone without 5* SL and has completed one path of LOL.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    @FalseOracle sorry, but I dislike both of those ideas. People would only go for tech to get SL and then mystic every time after. The Sunday "random" option would never be used, we always have a champ we are after... They didn't do it for the 4* ever, they won't do it for the 5* either.

Available 5 ★
    False Oracle's idea is a good start. Maybe instead of 1 class in each crystal, combine 2 or even types or even 3...

Monday: MUTANT +SKILL + SCIENCE
    Tuesday: SKILL + SCIENCE + MYSTIC
    Wednesday: SCIENCE + MYSTIC + COSMIC
    Thursday: MYSTIC + COSMIC + TECH
    Friday: COSMIC + TECH + MUTANT
    Saturday: TECH + MUTANT + SKILL
    SUNDAY - N/A

With the list below, the numbers of garbage champs and ok champs seems pretty balanced

If we give each of these champs a score:

1 = YAY!
    2 = BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
    3 = GAMMMMEE OVA...

COSMIC
    [/b
    ]CAPTAIN MARVEL 1
    RONAN 3
    DRAX 1
    SUPERIOR IRONMAN 2
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE) 2
    VENOMPOOL 3

MUTANT

CYCLOPS (NEW XAVIER SCHOOL) 2
    STORM 1
    MAGNETO 2
    COLOSSUS 3
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM) 1
    GAMBIT 3

MYSTIC

JUGGERNAUT 2
    MAGIK 1
    IRON FIST 3
    GUILLOTINE 2
    MORDO 1
    LOKI 3

SCIENCE

SPIDER-MAN 2
    RHINO 3
    ANT-MAN 3
    YELLOWJACKET 2
    CAPTAIN AMERICA 1
    HULK 1

TECH

IRON MAN 2
    STARLORD 1
    IRON PATRIOT 3
    HULKBUSTER 3
    ULTRON 1
    ROCKET RACCOON 2

SKILL

BLACK PANTHER 2
    WINTER SOLDIER 2
    HAWKEYE 1
    MOONKNIGHT 3
    BLACK PANTHER (CIVIL WAR) 3
    ELEKTRA 1

Each day using this method, there's 6 of each type of good so so and oh again?

• Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Actually.. disregard my post above. It won't make a difference. Each champ besides the star ranking also has its rarity, your chances of not pulling the one you like remains the same. It's just wishful thinking.

sod12jauzde4.jpg

I've only seen sl 3x out of a lot of trash pulls. Rare pulls are definitely : sl, storm, captain marvel

Definitely no issue with duping with samples above. Just not the champ you would like anyway

• Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I liked the idea of combing specific types on certain days. Doesn't give us a guaranteed type on a certain day, but it does narrow the pool down to give the user a little bit of predictability.

I just don't like having to rely completely on luck to get the champs that I want. Probably nothing will change and that's ok I guess, we're all used to the system that's in place, it would just be nice if we had, I don't know, more control maybe.