**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fighting blade in uncollected with biohazard node. Taking damage while attacking him with double imm

No idea how this is happening, but after the last patch when you fixed kill mongers invulnerability, when I attack blade boss on this months uncollected with iceman or nebula, I am taking heavy damage. Took a few revives to get him down due to this unintended unavoidable damage. I've read all the abilities, and can't see why this is happening, and no debuffs are showing when it happens. I'll try and get a bid or ss ASAP. It did not happen before, as I cleared two paths prior to the recent patch, and I took down blade easily with my double immunes.

Anyone else having this issue recently?

Comments

• Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    I guessed they would :)

I will try and do a run tonight and post file asap.
  • I'm sure an alliance member was going mental because Blade inflicted bleed on Iceman haha How that's possible I don't know but I have heard similar. I'll see if I can find out
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    When he gets below 15% you take damage while he regens. aspect of genesis. Maybe that was it?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Its aspect of genesis. More unavoidable damage trash. This seems to be the only new things kabam can come up with. That and autoblock parry.

Its not unavoidable
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    All you have to do is stay away from him. Dash back until aspect of Genisis is over