**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war help needed

Hey guys! I'm trying to upgrade my alliance war placements for my alliance and had some questions.
How do you know what type of map you are in? From which tier does it go up or down?
Is it worth working towards 100% diversity? We get the maps most of the time 100% done so comes down to diversity and attack bonus if we win or not. We get around 30deaths and are Gold2 climbing up.
Diversity is per bg right?
Putting a 4* and a 5* from the same champ won't count as diversity because its "the same champ" right?
Thanks for reading and trying to help out already! :smiley:

Comments

• So you are gold 3 - going gold 2 and you don't know where to look at what tier you are, map, to work with diversity 100%.. It's a joke or you really need help??
  • TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    I know what tier I am and the way you talk to me is condescending. Thats not a polite way of communicating.. I only ask where I can find when the map switches to a higher difficulty or lower difficulty.. if that is shocking to you then yes I really need help.. I can't find it in game so therefore I ask it on the Forums. And we are Gold2 and climbing up to Gold1 tier9. We don't come across that many 100% diversity teams so thats why I ask if its really needed at this level.
  • TriasEU wrote: »
    I know what tier I am and the way you talk to me is condescending. Thats not a polite way of communicating.. I only ask where I can find when the map switches to a higher difficulty or lower difficulty.. if that is shocking to you then yes I really need help.. I can't find it in game so therefore I ask it on the Forums. And we are Gold2 and climbing up to Gold1 tier9. We don't come across that many 100% diversity teams so thats why I ask if its really needed at this level.

Now you speak like a person that seeks and advice.
    What bothered me was ''Thanks for reading adn trying to help out *already* ''..
    So.. Diversity is important a bit in every tier, and can save up a war from time to time.
    I can give you this image.
    x7wu3y4khzbq.jpg
    At higher tiers I don't find it important since some are bringing in lots of God tier defenders.
    Where you want to see when you switch to a tier?
    Go to ''Fight''- AW - [View] - [Season]. Here you see the Bracket & Rank where you at now.
    To see where you are now- Go to- [Leaderboard]. You will see your position and than who is in top. You must be over the top Alliance to be Gold 1- in your case.
  • Another example is this if you tap on [Season Rewards] rfalniqz8b56.jpeg
    Ty mate, do you know when the mapdifficulty is changing? Cuz thats actually what I'm searching for. We are now in intermediate but I know Challenger has some nasty nodes and I want to plan ahead. But idk when that is? Some players say it might be tier9 that we are in now. So before AW starts again tonight I want to be prepaired :smiley: hope you can help me out.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    This list shows what map you fight when you're in a certain tier

0cuc5n7kjpu3.jpg
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    This list shows what map you fight when you're in a certain tier

0cuc5n7kjpu3.jpg

Thanks mate!