**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Savage Land: Event Quest. | Please Kabam, make it happen.

1a1twpjun2ib.jpg

So I was checking out this MCOC Background the other day. I had been wondering why there are Pterosaurs in the background, along with a jungle, but never paid much thought to it.

Recently Googled it, to find out this is a place in comics known as “The Savage Land”. It holds many prehistoric creatures like Dinosaurs, Saber-tooth cats & giant Gorillas.

cz4zdeibjshg.jpg

This land is ruled by a man named Ka-Zar, who after his parents were killed by natives, was saved & raised by a Sabre-tooth cat named Zabu. Zabu has near human intellect, due to exposure to radioactive mists. Ka-Zar does not have any superpowers, but is in peak condition & excellent in combat.

95ty9vbhybtu.jpg

In the Savage Lands also resides Ka-Zar’s love interest, Shanna O'Hara (AKA Shanna the She-Devil). She was born in Africa, but was kidnapped & taken to The Savage Land, later escaping into the jungle with the help of Ka-Zar. She later gains Superpowers after being resurrected, being tied to the life force of The Savage Land.

peljvv32n6ek.jpg
ouz0smnu1smd.jpg

Life goes on in The Savage Land. But one day, a gargantuan green man, known as Scaar (son of the original Hulk) enters The Savage Land, after being contacted by Ka-Zar regarding the death of some Sakaarians who were living there (who are Scaar’s people). Scaar’s love for the land grows, as it reminds him of his home planet. Him & Ka-Zar team up on many occasions.

b6z1pgeudnem.jpg
kiczlq200nsk.jpg

What I’m saying is, it would be F****** AWESOME to see an event based around The Savage Lands. With Dinosaurs, Hulk & jungle themed stuff, that would so cool. Ka-Zar, Scaar & Shanna the She-Devil could all come out as playable champs. Maybe have Zabu come in on Ka-Zar’s SP 3. Like most people, I’m a big sucker for Dinosaur & Jungle type things. Please Kabam, consider this as an awesome Summer 2019 event.

Comments