**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy Refill Options

Sometimes you don't need to refill your whole energy to finish a quest. I know 30 units isn't much to buy a full energy refill, but I feel like I would be wasting a full one if I only need energy to finish a quest or quest line. Could you possibly offer a 30 energy refill for 15 units? This would be cost effective (in units) for newer player, but less so for players that have 60 max energy or more (helps out lower players and less advantageous to more long-term players).Mostly, though, would be really helpful to not have to buy extra energy you don't need. I like to be a good steward of my resources, even fake in-game ones...lol.

Comments

• TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    i like it.

Along the same lines, we already have small energy refills (5 energy) lets just make those available for sell. your math would make those 2.5 units? so if you sell them for 3 the break even point is 50 energy.

That would make the price of a 30 energy refill 18 units, so not quite the deal yours is, but more granularity.

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    i like it.

Along the same lines, we already have small energy refills (5 energy) lets just make those available for sell. your math would make those 2.5 units? so if you sell them for 3 the break even point is 50 energy.

That would make the price of a 30 energy refill 18 units, so not quite the deal yours is, but more granularity.

It'd be nice if both the full refill and the small refills dropped at a higher rate from their respective crystals too. Or if both could be added to the solo crystals in place of the XP boosts.