**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW lost because game crashed

Dear Kabam

We lost the recent AW for 70 points. I personally lost one att bonus because the game crushed while i was in the loading screen after starting a fight.

This is not acceptable that we have to loose by game issues... This could determine wether we finish the season with P2 or P3 and it really really sucks

I think its not possible to change that now but i expect some apologize and at least the items we wasted this AQ refunded

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    It won't happen really ... the game crashes on everyone on different devices, everyday
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Can you prove it was the game? Were you the only death in the war? Can you prove you didn't force close the game and are trying to pass it off as "the game crashed"? You can't "expect" an apology or item refunds. It's not ever going to happen. There are 100's of reason the game could have crashed or maybe you did it on purpose.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Stark spider is a champion that can crash the game on some devices (specially old ones), even if it's only a small chance for it to happen.
    You just were "unlucky" in this case