**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Frustrated Summoners

Please change the 2015 3-4 Crystals to either generic 2015 or to any year of a class. The Crystal's are to limited as is. Variant is challenging and to come away with no rewards for all the effort is extremely frustrating. We all can see the company is money grabbing, and I dont mind buying things. But if I spend 30us on revives to complete a quest I'm expecting a reward I can use to help further my game play. The 2015 thing was a good idea if it were free like as a log on bonus or something. Add that that some people was able to use theirs on anyone.... this is not right. I dont think I will quit because of this, but I may take a break from buying things. Also I haven't even seen a graphic or list of 2015 champs.

k54v9byh5quk.png

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    You knew the rewards before playing so if you really felt that they are not worth playing for, why did you play for them?

And the 2015 champions have been posted and I think even listen in the in-game mail

Here are all of the Champions that these Rank Up Gems will work on. NOTE: Some of these Champions are not available at the 5-Star Rarity. This list does not necessarily indicate that they will be released.

Captain Marvel
    Drax
    Ms.Marvel
    Spider-Man (Symbiote)
    Venom
    Ronan
    Gamora
    Groot
    Superior Iron-Man
    Thor
    Black Bolt
    Storm
    Cyclops (Red Team)
    Colossus
    Magneto
    Deadpool
    Wolverine
    Magneto (Marvel Now!)
    Deadpool (X-Force)
    Magik
    Guillotine
    Iron Fist
    Juggernaut
    Thor (Jane Foster)
    Dr. Strange
    Scarlet Witch
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Luke Cage
    Electro
    Ant-Man
    Yellowjacket
    Spider-Man
    Captain America
    Spider-Gwen
    Rhino
    Hulk
    Abomination
    Joe Fixit
    Captain America (WW2)
    Black Panther
    Moon Knight
    Elektra
    Punisher
    Daredevil
    Winter Soldier
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow
    Daredevil (Classic)
    Rocket Raccoon
    Hulkbuster
    Ultron
    Iron Patriot
    Star-Lord
    Kang
    Iron-Man
    Vision (AoU)
    War Machine
    Vision
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Furthermore the vast majority of the Gaming Community thanks the handling of this Crystal was incorrect. I don't understand why you not listening to all of us. Please fix this it's too much controversy over this one Crystal. Even the some of the top players like dorky Dave and Seatin have spoken out. Come on kabam.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Bryon_502 wrote: »
    Please change the 2015 3-4 Crystals to either generic 2015 or to any year of a class. The Crystal's are to limited as is. Variant is challenging and to come away with no rewards for all the effort is extremely frustrating. We all can see the company is money grabbing, and I dont mind buying things. But if I spend 30us on revives to complete a quest I'm expecting a reward I can use to help further my game play. The 2015 thing was a good idea if it were free like as a log on bonus or something. Add that that some people was able to use theirs on anyone.... this is not right. I dont think I will quit because of this, but I may take a break from buying things. Also I haven't even seen a graphic or list of 2015 champs.

k54v9byh5quk.png

You say you have not seen a list or graphic of he champs you can use it on while posting a screenshot of the gem accompanied with a list of the champions you can use it on
    I thought it would have been a generic. You two must be ones that got the Crystal before it was limited. 5 hero's, I can use this on. That's stupid, in my opinion. It's a stupid Crystal.
    Thanks for the list
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Bryon_502 wrote: »
    I thought it would have been a generic. You two must be ones that got the Crystal before it was limited. 5 hero's, I can use this on. That's stupid, in my opinion. It's a stupid Crystal.

It says clearly both on the forum and in the game that the three are 2015 champs only.

And since I haven't started it yet, no, I didn't get the buggy ones.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    edited November 2018
    Just to let yall know, if you don't like the crystal don't do the quest, plain and simple. Who cares who complains they said from the beginning what the crystal was for