**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why does red hulk miss sp1?

Seriously, I want to take this champ to 4/55 , but he keeps missing the first part of his sp1 , only to let the AI block the second part and counter attack in return

Red hulk ends up taking damage because of faulty champ design? He leaps forward but dosent reach the AI champ , who in turn ends up blocking the second part of sp1

Its very frustrating and happens on a regular basis

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Samung note 9
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Can you upload a video?
  • Are you chaining Special attack from a basic attack? Or are you disappointed the Special attack doesn’t move to your target?

Only way I know of Special attacks not reaching opponents is if you try using them as your only move.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Happened to me. 1 out of 5 attack, avg.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Yes, he is a character with slow animations. Powerful, but slow. It happens, depending on his opponent. Bleeders with fast animations (Wolverine, X-23 for example) have certain advantages over him.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    never happened to me, im note 9 as well and have him at 4/55
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Redback8u wrote: »
    Are you chaining Special attack from a basic attack? Or are you disappointed the Special attack doesn’t move to your target?

Only way I know of Special attacks not reaching opponents is if you try using them as your only move.

If I chain it misses..if I parry and then fire sp1 , no problem

I guess It has something to do with distance

I'll upload a video soon
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The only thing I could think of is like, possibly you’re going a little too late? I don’t like to jump straight to human error, but I guess I’ll wait to see what the video is
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Seriously, I want to take this champ to 4/55 , but he keeps missing the first part of his sp1 , only to let the AI block the second part and counter attack in return

Red hulk ends up taking damage because of faulty champ design? He leaps forward but dosent reach the AI champ , who in turn ends up blocking the second part of sp1

Its very frustrating and happens on a regular basis

do you throw the special immediatly after you hit them or do you delay it by a little? how far away are you? i dont use rulk but iv never seen him miss a sp1 unless evaded.