**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Panther

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Why Killmonger has Vibranium power and the poor black panther is so weak?

Kabam please give Black panther and black panther civil war some love. Give them something else. Enhance their special attacks.

Or dimply give them a new ability. Their suits are made of vibranium and they seem and feel like straight up the weakest in the game, specially compared to killmonger who is GOD tier.

Comments

• Options
    VincisankyVincisanky Posts: 33
    Wait a second man!😂
    I think you are not getting how BP civil war is designed. He is to be played defensively mostly.
    His enchantments are-
    Armour up( reducing the incoming damage )
    Reflective armour ( stores 90% of incoming damage and activates after getting 300 damage scale. You are going to hit with equivalent damage the opponent hit on you)

For all these things you need to be patient! You can't go on offense. Killmonger on the other hand is straightforward rushdown.
    Bleed damage, juggernaut ability (unstoppable)etc. You need to use BPCW with strategic means always. He is not God tier but high tier for sure if you know to use him.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Vincisanky wrote: »
    if you know to use him.

if only I had a dime for every time someone tried to big up a trash tier champ by this sentence ...

People like you would always say that. There is nothing much of such players in this game who just know to throw out moves without any logic and without working hard. 😊 BRUH! BP civil war needs a dedicated player.
  • Options
    if you know to use him.

if only I had a dime for every time someone tried to big up a trash tier champ by this sentence ...

You might have extra cash, but they'd still be right.

True 😊
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    BPCW works directly as intended. He is not the same blackpanther from the latest movie, he is the black panther from Cap. America: Civil War.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    if you know to use him.

People like you would always say that. There is nothing much of such players in this game who just know to throw out moves without any logic and without working hard. 😊 BRUH! BP civil war needs a dedicated player.

And you can be 100% a BPCW main, and super-dedicated, and he is still relatively weak to use, as his kit is designed to be fought against, not fought with. Is he better than some other champs? Sure, but in this game, that's not a high bar to jump. Would that level of dedication be more useful on another, more effective champ (like Red Cyke!)? Absolutely.
    Getting use out of a weak champ takes some skill, but that does not mean that the champ isn't weak, but that the player is not.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Wait a second man!😂
    I think you are not getting how BP civil war is designed. He is to be played defensively mostly.
    His enchantments are-
    Armour up( reducing the incoming damage )
    Reflective armour ( stores 90% of incoming damage and activates after getting 300 damage scale. You are going to hit with equivalent damage the opponent hit on you)

For all these things you need to be patient! You can't go on offense. Killmonger on the other hand is straightforward rushdown.
    Bleed damage, juggernaut ability (unstoppable)etc. You need to use BPCW with strategic means always. He is not God tier but high tier for sure if you know to use him.

Serious question: What is the best way to use BPCW on offense then? I have a duped 5* and I pretty much hate him. To benefit from reflective armor you need to take damage and that's just not sustainable. I feel champs like Hulk and Red Hulk that get stronger when taking damage have a much better mechanic in this respect. I have noticed if you pair BPCW with KM he gets some pretty decent furies on parry but that's the only real offensive plus I can see. Personally I prefer OG BP over the new one but he's weak sauce against bleed immune.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    if you know to use him.

Just because I can use KK effectively doesn't mean she's good. I can take that same skill and use CG and be much more effective in basically every aspect of the game.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Come on Guys Blavk Panther is a mediocre champ. He is the king of Wakanda and has zero Vibranium in his armor. Zero power besides bleeds.

His suit is supose to absorb attacks and make him stronger.