Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Rank 4, 5* IWIM or Sentinel, both unduped

I've been struggling with this one for a while. I'm uncollected, but I haven't progressed any further in story mode or finished RTTL. The monthly EQ keeps me busy enough. My other rank 4 5*'s are Magik and Angela. I have 1 6* which is Cap WWII. Trying to rank 4 at least 1 from every class I guess.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    That is a tough call. Both are great but definitely different. Not sure how big of a deal it is to you but Sentinel at R4 could be used for LoL at some point. Not sure if he needs 3 or 4 attack synergies for it but if it's 3 him and Angela would be great for the easy paths.
    If LoL isn't a consideration then I'd go with IMIW. He would be really good for war and act 5. His utility is amazing. Sentinel might be a little better for AQ but both would be good. I love both champs really. Good luck.