**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So Kabam have closed this thread and still haven't addressed the issue...

Sorry for bringing this up yet again as I know it's been asked numerous times already but given the threads sudden closure without the issue having been addressed, or even a timeframe given, I feel it's worth sharing.....
vtbzlljc08zt.jpg
o6nywv37l909.jpg
You mean that thread? The one with no timeframe? The one that multiple people have asked about since?

In other games, bugs are fixed almost immediately and compensation awarded swiftly ...and not just the bare minimum. Another Marvel game (that shall not be mentioned) fixes bugs usually before I know they were there and the compensation is generous. It makes me feel like they're genuinely sorry that the issues occured and the compensation is a means not only to make up for the issue but to also apologise for it occuring in the first place! I feel like a valued customer and I happily spend money. With every month that passes on mcoc, there seems to be one issue after another that affects players and no real urgency to make amends on your part ... and every month I feel my wallet getting tighter as a result.

This is not good practice Kabam.

This event is nearly over and yet compensation has still not been received for the issues that have arisen. Now, you're just closing threads and redirecting people to the original announcement that didn't address any of these concerns people keep asking?

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    dude, let it go. if you have that big of a problem with it then go grind arena for some units. they'll refund you, just be patient.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Well a quick forum search would show you that they have commented several times about the release in that they don't have a date yet. You are duplicated closed threads and therefore all your threads on this topic should be closed. They haven't given a date and aren't ready to do so.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    It's the principal. I did the quest . It's the fact that rather than actually give us a time frame when people keep asking or just giving is the compensation as promised, the go silent and simply close threads ...
    I apologised for the re-post as I know it's been asked already. Once again, it's not the point. I'm sharing this because I think it's bad practice to just say "refer to this thread that doesn't actually answer your question" and then close it. Maybe if they just gave out the compensation or just answered why it's taking so long there won't be so many threads to close?
  • QuantumBob wrote: »
    I apologised for the re-post as I know it's been asked already. Once again, it's not the point. I'm sharing this because I think it's bad practice to just say "refer to this thread that doesn't actually answer your question" and then close it. Maybe if they just gave out the compensation or just answered why it's taking so long there won't be so many threads to close?

Saying "we don't have a timeframe" does answer the question "what is the timeframe?" It just isn't the answer you want.
    My apologies DNA. I have only just now seen that they did answer one of the threads by saying they haven't got a timeframe. It was my understanding that they were just closing the threads and refering people to the original thread that didn't give a timeframe (which is what they have done on all the others ). I think it would be better to redirect people to that thread in which they answered or better yet, modify the orginal post to say they haven't got a timeframe so when they redirect people to that thread they can see. Unless you see that one thread out of the many, it appeared like they were just silencing people without addressing their concerns which was my issue. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.