**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for 555xx alliance, 5-6M, expert bracket, AW 3x tier 5-7, with no arena reqs, using Discord

Hello,

I am looking for an alliance that:
  • is well estabilished and "healtly" (~30 reliable, cooperative, loyal, active and communicative members, no drama, no activity/donation issues etc.)
  • focuses on aq running map5 most of the time (ideally 5x5 or close)
  • clears aq completely most of the time (close to 15 clears each week)
  • stays in expert bracket (!)
  • maintains low prestige (below 4k - I appreciate easy fights)
  • runs AW 3 times a week with all 3 BGs, floating around tier 6
  • uses Discord/Slack app (or open to switching to it as superior over line - I can set up a server etc.)
  • has a cool name and tag ;)
  • hits all milestones in item use and completion events
  • hits SA each week without saving
  • has no push for prestige and no intention to run map6
  • is well organized and able to adjust in case someone becomes less active

Me:
  • active, communicative, reliable, responsible, loyal
  • land clearer, not a boss killer (reliable on regular paths, less reliable on 8k+ nodes)
  • non-spending (with exceptions)
  • 2 strong attack teams (5/50 and equivalent including duped BW)
  • strong def team (4/40 and equivalent: YJ, unduped NC, Magik, UC, Juggz5*, MD lvl 3)
  • map 5 experience
  • little to no arena activity
  • can recommend a skilled player with similar priorities in case you are looking for 2

Priorities:
  • fun, no drama
  • stabilization
  • satisfaction from succesful cooperation
  • t4b cats and t4c shards to rank up champs for utility (not for prestige)
  • 4 star and 5 star shards
  • compromise between easier fights (no push on prestige or high arena tiers) and maximizing the rewards

Contact: GroupMe/Line/Discord (preferred, #7481) - my nickname is the same everywhere: MattPart

While writing to me please tell me about your alliance and its recent performance basing on the list above. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• WHODATSONWHODATSON Posts: 60
    sep8eytl3inq.png
    28wb11308g4a.png
    fdxnwwdhl5cb.png
    5d1zw38fhmms.png
  • WHODATSONWHODATSON Posts: 60
    Let me know if you're interested
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    We need 1-8 200k + to join our alliance, we do map 55522-55553 depending on what it takes to stay in expert tier. Not sure if you and some of your stronger members want to join our 6.1mil alliance or not, but throwing it out there. We typically bounce around tier 3-6 in war and donate 100k Gold -20k BC-8k Loyalty.