**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War victory crystal

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
I just got a 3 star arena boost upon opening the war victory crystal. Quite underwhelming. I think this crystal needs to get buffed. Is this possibly the worst reward payout in game ?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I agree. The rewards for this crystal seem very underwhelming.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Yea...been saying that....what do these boosts have to do with war
    Yeah man at least war boosts I say or I’d be happy with a big chunk of loyalty to purchase boosts.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    im pretty sure the war loss crystal is pretty much the same as the war victor crystal
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    i get better rewards from loss crystals than war victor crystals now that i think about it
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I don’t think Kabam has this high on their list of priorities. Players have been asking for some of these crystals to be updated for 2yrs now.
  • Blax4ever wrote: »
    I don’t think Kabam has this high on their list of priorities. Players have been asking for some of these crystals to be updated for 2yrs now.

I doubt if this is anywhere on their list of priorities. I think if they thought this was important they would have addressed it when they added seasonal rewards to the game. If I had to bet money, I would bet that solo crystals get updated before war victory crystals do.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I only get loyalty from these crystals
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Solo crystals are never going to be updated unless they started giving him out based on a tier system.

I doubt anyone posting in this thread has every 3-star and 4-star signature ability maxed out.

So unless that is the case you can definitely progress your account from these crystals.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    I only get loyalty from these crystals

I'm happy when I get loyalty from them lol. Usually get ISO or a L1 alliance health potion.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited November 2018
    I was about to ask the same question "why give us Arena Boost crystal?"

I have never use them, don't know how to use either.

1nxrcqh0ye8s.png
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    ^^. Also the alliance crystal seriously needs updated.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    What’s with the 3* arena boost still existing in the war victory crystals? Just pulled one myself. What a worthless prize.