**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus 4.55 ...thanks kabam for 2015 Gems

BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 876 ★★★
olf9pbsdqiqb.jpg

VS Winter Soldier

https://youtu.be/gD_PmqmECtY

I wanted to praise him somehow but thats pretty impossible

Comments

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah cyclops is op for aw and aq..... according to Miike 😂.

Side note though

#magnetoandcollossusfornextbeta
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It doesn't help you TOO much in game, but I'm looking forward to my options if I get a crappy rank up gem. 4/55 magneto, just because. or a 4/55 ant man. Obviously Id rather a useful rank up, but the laughs I would get out of placing either of those on defense would be worth it.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    It doesn't help you TOO much in game, but I'm looking forward to my options if I get a crappy rank up gem. 4/55 magneto, just because. or a 4/55 ant man. Obviously Id rather a useful rank up, but the laughs I would get out of placing either of those on defense would be worth it.

Hey don't knock down Antman, wasp, ghost team ... even ant hits hard in that team

Re: Ghost
    IF I HAD ONE

irrf56b2dxa6.png
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I took my unduped Magneto to 4/55 using a 2015 gem. I don't have a huge use for the other options and I think Magneto is one of the best Marvel characters, not to mention I think he's got cool animations. Plus, he's got synergy with a few of my top champs.

In all, it was pretty nice taking up a champ I like seeing/using but couldn't rationalize using normal rank up materials. I think these gems will be great for diversity and we may start to see some more oddball placements in war as a result, which could be fun. I'm a fan.

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I just duped 5* Steel Balls for the second time, what a P.O.S. Good for nothing turd.

#BUFFCOLOSSUS
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I took Storm up. At least I know who I'm gonna rank down at Christmas.