**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who (in your opinion) is the most satisfying champ

2»

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Loki, nothing better than stealing all those buffs.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Basically what I'm asking is who do u love to play the most bc of their animations.. For me id have to say Venom I love his aggressive specials and medium attacks... Corvus also comes to mind bc I love his block and heavy attack... Lastly is Hyperion I love how he just blocks like ur not even phasing him and how his heavy is just a full on 5 hit body punch

its gotta be the champion by far, his animations are hilarious and his win animation is just fantastic lmao
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    I love playing IMIW
  • I love using Moon Knight in his full moon phase. His animations for me are probably the funnest to see
  • phi8clubphi8club Posts: 1
    wow no love for Omega Red? Great animations and effects at every sp level. Intuitive fighting at first fight.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Hype my favourite one, he's gorgeous (no homo)
    somewhat gulk. og hulk sp2. killmonger is very smooth. gp is funny, sp2 looks like she's just having fun.
    ones I dislike are wasp and cg, their wings/glave makes my eyes bleed, and rag thor / sentinel for the most uncomfortable animations of your character
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I really like Luke Cage, feels like He's handing out a good old fashion beat down. Nothing fancy just punches and the occasional kick to the leg. Love the guy he fights like a real world brawler, would be really pumped for a Netflix version.
  • Phoenix omg her animations and the fact that she can’t die makes me intercept with her a LOT more, also sparky and Medusa :)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    at the moment voodoo and domino
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Gwenpool. Duped, ranked her up to the max immediately. AA was my first 3* though, so still in the faves. Poor 2* Mags, you got me there in the beginning, but have long outlived your usefulness.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Magik..

Those abs after her sp2 and in her ending animations.

Art.
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    hype, absolutely love his animation, so smooth and straight forward