**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly Event Quest Reward

Ok. Now it is time to bring real thing at real situation. I think kabam team should give us a special crystal shards by completion of monthly event quest. Every 6 month completion shards will give a full crystal having 4* awakening gem (both generic & class).

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Not a bad suggestion. but why did you make 2 similar posts of similar suggestions instead of a single one?
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Not a bad suggestion. but why did you make 2 similar posts of similar suggestions instead of a single one?

Bcaz both r different type of quests. One give 4* awakening gem crystal shard other one give 5* awakening gem crystal shard.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I like the idea and it would keep people coming back to the game. But I'd make one stipulation to make it worth it to Kabam. You only get the shards for the awakening gem crystal if you 100% everything in the monthly special event quest. That way it really pushes you to be active and try your best.

@Kabam Miike Any chance you could suggest it to the game team? We'd be spending lots of energy refills to complete it all 100% so it is a win-win for Kabam too.