4 Vets looking for a solid P2-P3 home

4 players tired of carrying our alliance looking for a change. Tier 2-4 AW experience. Plenty of map 6 experience. Looking for a good alliance that finished P2-P3 season 5. We like running map 6 when war attack is down so that would be a plus. Everyone in our group is rock solid high experience high skill high activity level. Average prestige around 7600 or so I am close to 7900. We are all former officers and we have been around the block. No drama No Ego's just want to kick some ass. You need somebody to one shot those 5/5's medusa AW bosses hit me up in game Beezleee or Line ID : Beezlee

Comments

• Patfan10Patfan10 Member Posts: 6
    I am an officer of X-Force (Sage) game name Patfan10
    We are looking for 6, possibly more. Had to cut some dead weight at the end of last seasons war. We have finished Gold 1 twice but have slipped to Gold 2 and want to push back up. Ideally platinum. Line app Pathan10 as well. Hit me up if interested.
  • TRETRE Member Posts: 66
    edited November 2018
    [LGN-Λ] Leader is Hooch333

We are looking to add players fitting your exact description. We ranked top 50 in AQ running various days of Map 6 and we reached Rank 11P3 before several underperforming new members burned us.

LineID - tre73
  • CivilSavageCivilSavage Member Posts: 8
    Let’s talk. CivilSavage in line.