Announcing: The Champion’s Clash

1235

Comments

  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    The main issue I have with a challenge of this nature is it’s 31 fights nonstop. Sure you can put the game down for a bit to take a break but there’s no reset halfway for your champs. That basically means you have to do 31 perfect fights (well 30, the Champion isn’t too difficult) without screwing up. You can hardly make one mistake, whether it’s human error (mistime an evade) or computer (lag, crashing, etc). If you make one mistake, you are KO’d because let’s face it, you’re not going to survive a combo unless maybe you have a tanky R5. Once you get that KO it messes up your entire run and rhythm and it’s very hard to get back on track. If you’re using Magik for Hyperion and she gets KOd, you have to revive her to finish him. Same for ST/IMIW for Iceman. The fact there’s “no mercy” on this challenge is a bit frustrating.

    I actually really liked that.

    Sorry! Please don't hate me! I also acknowledge that I'm probably alone here.

    I found it really challenging and aggravating, as much or more than most of you did, I promise. I actually had to cut Chapter 1 early, TWICE. I wasn't able to go through that in a single sitting. Would I have preferred it allowing you to back out and do one or two paths at a time? No doubt. But I felt that Chapter 2 being a single run was fitting. It was the Champion's ultimate challenge to us - I liked that it was partially an endurance test as well as a test of our roster and tactical decision making. If a champion falls, do you revive and push on or cut your losses, how invested do you get before it's too much and you HAVE to push on?

    I think the main reason the endurance aspect of this hurts more because it's a limited time quest. There's more pressure. If it were a permanent thing like ROL or a path in LOL people wouldn't have as much of an issue with it forcing you to do all paths in one sitting.

    I also think that's why there's no Legends title attached to this.

    I loved this quest, it was challenging and the rewards were great. I completed it and am already kicking myself because there's so many other things I should have tried to make my run smoother - that, to me, makes it a success and a large aspect of that was forcing me to do it all at once.

    Really, my only qualm was Aegon's passive combo not counting towards the 300 (although I understand why this was done - I just wish the wording was more clear) and the 4* awakening gems (which are greatly appreciated, just out of place IMO and a single 5* gem would have fit better).

    Aside from that though, it was an amazing challenge.
  • I think that's part of the degree of challenge added. Makes it more gauntlet-style.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 2,583
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    The main issue I have with a challenge of this nature is it’s 31 fights nonstop. Sure you can put the game down for a bit to take a break but there’s no reset halfway for your champs. That basically means you have to do 31 perfect fights (well 30, the Champion isn’t too difficult) without screwing up. You can hardly make one mistake, whether it’s human error (mistime an evade) or computer (lag, crashing, etc). If you make one mistake, you are KO’d because let’s face it, you’re not going to survive a combo unless maybe you have a tanky R5. Once you get that KO it messes up your entire run and rhythm and it’s very hard to get back on track. If you’re using Magik for Hyperion and she gets KOd, you have to revive her to finish him. Same for ST/IMIW for Iceman. The fact there’s “no mercy” on this challenge is a bit frustrating.

    I actually really liked that.

    Sorry! Please don't hate me! I also acknowledge that I'm probably alone here.

    I found it really challenging and aggravating, as much or more than most of you did, I promise. I actually had to cut Chapter 1 early, TWICE. I wasn't able to go through that in a single sitting. Would I have preferred it allowing you to back out and do one or two paths at a time? No doubt. But I felt that Chapter 2 being a single run was fitting. It was the Champion's ultimate challenge to us - I liked that it was partially an endurance test as well as a test of our roster and tactical decision making. If a champion falls, do you revive and push on or cut your losses, how invested do you get before it's too much and you HAVE to push on?

    I think the main reason the endurance aspect of this hurts more because it's a limited time quest. There's more pressure. If it were a permanent thing like ROL or a path in LOL people wouldn't have as much of an issue with it forcing you to do all paths in one sitting.

    I also think that's why there's no Legends title attached to this.

    I loved this quest, it was challenging and the rewards were great. I completed it and am already kicking myself because there's so many other things I should have tried to make my run smoother - that, to me, makes it a success and a large aspect of that was forcing me to do it all at once.

    Really, my only qualm was Aegon's passive combo not counting towards the 300 (although I understand why this was done - I just wish the wording was more clear) and the 4* awakening gems (which are greatly appreciated, just out of place IMO and a single 5* gem would have fit better).

    Aside from that though, it was an amazing challenge.

    No hate at all. I am glad you enjoyed the event. I actually completed it just fine on my main account. I’m just struggling on my alt which just has a 4/55, a few 3/45 and a few 5/50. It’s mainly the champ and node combinations on my alt that make it incredibly hard which I understand is the point. SW is my only option for Hype and I just get frustrated when I get to path 2 or 3 and Hype is just so stingy with his specials and I get L3 and have to restart the whole thing again. Then I might get a Corvus with a weird AI who I can’t intercept or I can’t get RNG luck with AA versus Magik. My alt’s roster obviously isn’t as developed as my main’s and I wish I had some of the better counters for these champs/nodes. It’s frustrating because I can make some headway and then either AI behavior or RNG throws a wrench in my run and I have to start over. If there was a halfway point I would definitely spend to get this finished. But sadly my roster just isn’t developed enough and I’m ok with that. I’ll just have to see if I can get some crystal luck for the next one.
  • Mods, quick observation...
    In Heavyweight, why have Hyperion with the KO Node, but make him Stun Immune?
    Understood, he can still be taken down regularly, or with 300 hits. Even so, why eliminate one of our options to get through the fight?
  • Nice event pulled 5* ant-man act 6 im coming...............
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Heavyweight is really dumb! You shouldn't have to 100% it Maybe just do 2 paths or something doing it all at once is dumb!
  • I fully explored the lightweight version.

    The Hyperion is a freaking money grab.

    I had a team of

    Archangela****(5/50) sig level -46
    Blade*****(3/45) sig level - 0
    Stark Spidey****(4/40) sig level - 0
    Corvus Glaive****(5/50) sig level - 0
    Hyperion****(5/31) sig level - 44

    Substitutes:

    X23*****(3/45) sig level - 0
    Iceman****(4/40) sig level - 82
    Capt IW****(4/40) sig level - 0


    In the end Hyperion cost me like 400 units.

    I did the best with x23 and blade versus Hyperion but still even after baiting his specials like 4-5 times in a row he would go to special 3.


    I would parry and back off and he would still go medium after like 4-5 baits.

    And the last 3 paths even with near full health he one shotted any of my champs with his sp3.

    I mean whatever. But still a blatant money grab.

    I feel really bad for summoners who don't have magik or spidergwen or symbiote supreme. I only just got magik.

    And if you don't have blade and AA then ouch.

    AA is the MVP of that shindig.





  • They very well could have made it a 5* Gem Crystal, but it probably would have been at the expense of other Rewards because everything has to be balanced and in proportion to the effort.

    Instead of a generic 4* AND a class 4* awakening gem they could have put one generic (or class) 5* gem and it would be more appropriate and balanced. It would make more sense for the content and for the other rewards. The quest awards a sizable amount of 6* shards as well as a fully formed 5* crystal. 4* awakening gems are out of place here.

    People are using R4 or even R5 five stars on this and having difficulty - including the 'pros' and streamers. 'Overtime' is not designed with 4* characters in mind - especially not 4* characters who still need to be ranked/awoken.

    Are they still relevant for Easy-to-Hard content? Sure. But they're also not as uncommon as they used to be, newer players are pulling five stars quicker and four stars more often. 3* characters slowly became less and less relevant as 5* became more prominent and now that 6* show up more, the 4* will become (contextually) less and less relevant.

    Opening a 4* crystal for me used to be a big thing, now I pop open five to ten in a two week period and I barely care who I get.

    Here's a thought - the misconception survived... because it's NOT really a misconception. 4* are the new 3* and 3* characters are essentially useless for most medium to end tier players outside of arena. There's a reason they haven't lowered the shard requirement for forming a five star crystal to 5k.

    They haven't lowered the Shard requirement because they made Shards more available. For a price. That price is equivalent time and effort. What you're suggesting is not likely to happen, and that's for them to devalue their own product based on popular opinion. See, there's a difference between personal value and actual in-game value. A 4* Gem still has value. That value is obviously appropriate for the level of challenge among some other pretty valuable Rewards. It's not reasonable to just throw Rewards in because...."inflation". Not that I think that's even an ideal that's applicable. A 5* Gem is highly valuable. That wouldn't balance with the other Rewards given in relation to the level of challenge. Sorry, but I disagree. Just because people personally think a 4* is now a 3*, doesn't mean that's the actual value of it within the game framework.

    The people for whom the 4* gem is valuable have zero chance of completing this quest. The people who can complete it do not need a 4* gem. @GroundedWisdom after you finish the epic level let me know if you still think that a 4* gem is appropriate for the level of difficulty. Having said that, the rewards are pretty fantastic so I'm not actually complaining about the 4* gem. But what you are saying is wrong. The 4* gem in the easier level is perfectly appropriate. I am going to use my generic 4* gem on Void for LOL x23 as I can't pull a 5* Void, but he will be the 1st 4* I'll take to 5/50 in ages. Otherwise I'd have no real use for it.

    He isn't completing it.

    They could have done a 5 star AG crystal and generic 4 star AG.

    They gave away 20 five star sig stone crystals.

    The event quest on master only came with 5.


  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 6,457
    I think that's part of the degree of challenge added. Makes it more gauntlet-style.

    It does make it more "challenging" but I'm not sure if it makes it more challenging in a way I would design myself. I'm not saying endurance paths aren't a legitimate challenge option, but in this case I don't think it is offering enough of an interesting challenge above the fights.

    *If* the champion clash was a completely different game mode like the arenas or dungeons where you could use champions that were in use in other modes, and champions in use within the champion clash could be used elsewhere, I'd reconsider that opinion. Because then you could pace yourself in the content without being unable to do anything else with your top champs. You would still be exposed to all of the "difficulty" of the challenge without completely shutting down the rest of your gameplay while doing it.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    I think that's part of the degree of challenge added. Makes it more gauntlet-style.

    It does make it more "challenging" but I'm not sure if it makes it more challenging in a way I would design myself. I'm not saying endurance paths aren't a legitimate challenge option, but in this case I don't think it is offering enough of an interesting challenge above the fights.

    *If* the champion clash was a completely different game mode like the arenas or dungeons where you could use champions that were in use in other modes, and champions in use within the champion clash could be used elsewhere, I'd reconsider that opinion. Because then you could pace yourself in the content without being unable to do anything else with your top champs. You would still be exposed to all of the "difficulty" of the challenge without completely shutting down the rest of your gameplay while doing it.

    I would have to say I agree with that, given the amount of time it may take some people. Unlocking them would probably be better.
  • They very well could have made it a 5* Gem Crystal, but it probably would have been at the expense of other Rewards because everything has to be balanced and in proportion to the effort.

    Instead of a generic 4* AND a class 4* awakening gem they could have put one generic (or class) 5* gem and it would be more appropriate and balanced. It would make more sense for the content and for the other rewards. The quest awards a sizable amount of 6* shards as well as a fully formed 5* crystal. 4* awakening gems are out of place here.

    People are using R4 or even R5 five stars on this and having difficulty - including the 'pros' and streamers. 'Overtime' is not designed with 4* characters in mind - especially not 4* characters who still need to be ranked/awoken.

    Are they still relevant for Easy-to-Hard content? Sure. But they're also not as uncommon as they used to be, newer players are pulling five stars quicker and four stars more often. 3* characters slowly became less and less relevant as 5* became more prominent and now that 6* show up more, the 4* will become (contextually) less and less relevant.

    Opening a 4* crystal for me used to be a big thing, now I pop open five to ten in a two week period and I barely care who I get.

    Here's a thought - the misconception survived... because it's NOT really a misconception. 4* are the new 3* and 3* characters are essentially useless for most medium to end tier players outside of arena. There's a reason they haven't lowered the shard requirement for forming a five star crystal to 5k.

    They haven't lowered the Shard requirement because they made Shards more available. For a price. That price is equivalent time and effort. What you're suggesting is not likely to happen, and that's for them to devalue their own product based on popular opinion. See, there's a difference between personal value and actual in-game value. A 4* Gem still has value. That value is obviously appropriate for the level of challenge among some other pretty valuable Rewards. It's not reasonable to just throw Rewards in because...."inflation". Not that I think that's even an ideal that's applicable. A 5* Gem is highly valuable. That wouldn't balance with the other Rewards given in relation to the level of challenge. Sorry, but I disagree. Just because people personally think a 4* is now a 3*, doesn't mean that's the actual value of it within the game framework.

    The people for whom the 4* gem is valuable have zero chance of completing this quest. The people who can complete it do not need a 4* gem. @GroundedWisdom after you finish the epic level let me know if you still think that a 4* gem is appropriate for the level of difficulty. Having said that, the rewards are pretty fantastic so I'm not actually complaining about the 4* gem. But what you are saying is wrong. The 4* gem in the easier level is perfectly appropriate. I am going to use my generic 4* gem on Void for LOL x23 as I can't pull a 5* Void, but he will be the 1st 4* I'll take to 5/50 in ages. Otherwise I'd have no real use for it.

    I agree. When you're pretty much forced to complete the quest with 5* champs, an Awakening Gem for the star rating below it is a slap in the face. I hate that we need high level counters for these champions. Tons of people don't have them, so they're either kissing thousands of units goodbye or not even trying.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,110
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    3ljjwlepetim.png
    STUN IMMUNE = no problem
    50% POWERGAIN = 🤦🏻‍♂️

    This is my 20+- attempt on 1st path on HEAVY WEIGHT challenge. Gameplay is sp bad i couldnt even bait sp attack.
    And dont tell me other champ as an option, i’ve tried many other method as possible in my roster. F O

    honestly they trolled us, 10 sec stun instant k.o but then make hyperion stun immune lol and make corvus have limber; we must be a joke to them
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,422
    I need to learn to read, a class gem for lightweight is pretty disappointing. Science at that, I could blow it on Hulk or Cage but really, I dont even have them past R2 because I already have enough 4* to do what I need to do.

    At least I got through with no units wasted using my 4* team. Its also the first time I have explored one of these events but I cant help feeling bummed out, to top it off, a 4* DD netflix came my way from the shards.

    A 4* generic for heavyweight is a joke IMO given the strength of champs needed to explore it, I wouldn't think anyone is using 4* and if they are, they are either elite players or bringing lots of cash. A class 5* would be more appropriate.

  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,422
    edited November 2018
    Protip, Dont fight void with non immune, suicide having champs. Dang, I took some beatings from the ridiculous interaction with debuffs.

    FWIW, I used:

    Quake 5/50 for Magik, corvus and the champion. easy peasy.
    SW 5/50, duped for Hyp, RNG was not my friend. Iceman when SW failed.
    Sparky, 5/50 for iceman, I did use Quake a few times but you have to wait out the coldsnap before playing the way quake likes to be used, ask me how I know.
    Iceman 4/40, duped for void, if he survived the Hyp bout and only because he is poison immune so voids stupid damage didnt waste him.

    I also took a 5r2 quake as a spare since she worked so well.

  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,110
    i have the champs to defeat this quest but im not going to play it because i dont like to be trolled or to be treated like a joke
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,200
    My team was

    5* r4 Vodoo for magik and boss
    5* r4 Magik for Hyperion
    5* r5 Hyperion for Void and CG
    5* r3 Ghost for iceman
    5* r5 Sparky as back up... he took out last path hyperion when I lost magik to him

    Best fight was Ghost vs iceman as Ghost is pretty new to me ... rest were pretty standard fights ... Vodoo makes boss easy
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,422
    edited November 2018
    Did you just power lock/steal Hyp @Haji_Saab?

    I thought about bringing my 4/40 but I hardly use her anymore since I don't play above my grade (apart from this one) and have pretty much stopped ranking 4* to 5/50 after 5 of R5 for questing (class cats are hard to come by)
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,200
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Did you just power lock/steal Hyp @Haji_Saab?

    I thought about bringing my 4/40 but I hardly use her anymore since I don't play above my grade (apart from this one) and have pretty much stopped ranking 4* to 5/50 after 5 of R5 for questing (class cats are hard to come by)

    Yes, powerlock. Building to first sp2 needs baiting out lots of specials though ...

    also, I have MD level 3 .. wanted to open 4th level (used to have md lvl 5 before the change) but then parry would have got locked out .. that helps as hyperion's power gain buffs powers your meter as well with MD ...

    One of my alliance mates used a 4* 5/50 magik ... If you don't have magik as 5*, bringing her to rank 5 as 4* will not go to waste ...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,422
    edited November 2018
    Thanks! I do have a bunch of class cats, I just got salty after taking quake to R5 then pulling a 5* not long after. I figure the content I play means I can hold for great 5*
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 319
    They very well could have made it a 5* Gem Crystal, but it probably would have been at the expense of other Rewards because everything has to be balanced and in proportion to the effort.

    Instead of a generic 4* AND a class 4* awakening gem they could have put one generic (or class) 5* gem and it would be more appropriate and balanced. It would make more sense for the content and for the other rewards. The quest awards a sizable amount of 6* shards as well as a fully formed 5* crystal. 4* awakening gems are out of place here.

    People are using R4 or even R5 five stars on this and having difficulty - including the 'pros' and streamers. 'Overtime' is not designed with 4* characters in mind - especially not 4* characters who still need to be ranked/awoken.

    Are they still relevant for Easy-to-Hard content? Sure. But they're also not as uncommon as they used to be, newer players are pulling five stars quicker and four stars more often. 3* characters slowly became less and less relevant as 5* became more prominent and now that 6* show up more, the 4* will become (contextually) less and less relevant.

    Opening a 4* crystal for me used to be a big thing, now I pop open five to ten in a two week period and I barely care who I get.

    Here's a thought - the misconception survived... because it's NOT really a misconception. 4* are the new 3* and 3* characters are essentially useless for most medium to end tier players outside of arena. There's a reason they haven't lowered the shard requirement for forming a five star crystal to 5k.

    They haven't lowered the Shard requirement because they made Shards more available. For a price. That price is equivalent time and effort. What you're suggesting is not likely to happen, and that's for them to devalue their own product based on popular opinion. See, there's a difference between personal value and actual in-game value. A 4* Gem still has value. That value is obviously appropriate for the level of challenge among some other pretty valuable Rewards. It's not reasonable to just throw Rewards in because...."inflation". Not that I think that's even an ideal that's applicable. A 5* Gem is highly valuable. That wouldn't balance with the other Rewards given in relation to the level of challenge. Sorry, but I disagree. Just because people personally think a 4* is now a 3*, doesn't mean that's the actual value of it within the game framework.

    The people for whom the 4* gem is valuable have zero chance of completing this quest. The people who can complete it do not need a 4* gem. @GroundedWisdom after you finish the epic level let me know if you still think that a 4* gem is appropriate for the level of difficulty. Having said that, the rewards are pretty fantastic so I'm not actually complaining about the 4* gem. But what you are saying is wrong. The 4* gem in the easier level is perfectly appropriate. I am going to use my generic 4* gem on Void for LOL x23 as I can't pull a 5* Void, but he will be the 1st 4* I'll take to 5/50 in ages. Otherwise I'd have no real use for it.

    I agree. When you're pretty much forced to complete the quest with 5* champs, an Awakening Gem for the star rating below it is a slap in the face. I hate that we need high level counters for these champions. Tons of people don't have them, so they're either kissing thousands of units goodbye or not even trying.

    These rewards are far from the only mode in which there are seemingly pointless items thrown in. Do you seriously think those completing Master ever month need another 3* crystal? Just because this is for end game players doesn't mean the entirety of the rewards must 'match the difficulty.'
  • If you are lucky enough to have an Aegon and Heimdall, then this was an easy challenge. Well easy after your persistent charges were 100+.
    Aegon - all fights
    Heimdall - synergy
    Thor - synergy
    Starlord - 1st Iceman and synergy
    Hela - synergy

    Hyperion was a pain if you are unable to bait specials, but the Rainbow Bridge synergy gives you another chance. As the charges add up the last few paths were almost as much fun as our little Symboite. The last Corvus, I started the fight with 93 heath, after the 15% regen and the high combo meter, I was able to one-shot him - very satisfying!
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    I think that's part of the degree of challenge added. Makes it more gauntlet-style.

    It does make it more "challenging" but I'm not sure if it makes it more challenging in a way I would design myself. I'm not saying endurance paths aren't a legitimate challenge option, but in this case I don't think it is offering enough of an interesting challenge above the fights.

    *If* the champion clash was a completely different game mode like the arenas or dungeons where you could use champions that were in use in other modes, and champions in use within the champion clash could be used elsewhere, I'd reconsider that opinion. Because then you could pace yourself in the content without being unable to do anything else with your top champs. You would still be exposed to all of the "difficulty" of the challenge without completely shutting down the rest of your gameplay while doing it.

    Depending on your roster and skill, it should only take you 45 min to an hour and a half. Why would you need to need your champs free for something that short?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,183
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    3ljjwlepetim.png
    STUN IMMUNE = no problem
    50% POWERGAIN = 🤦🏻‍♂️

    This is my 20+- attempt on 1st path on HEAVY WEIGHT challenge. Gameplay is sp bad i couldnt even bait sp attack.
    And dont tell me other champ as an option, i’ve tried many other method as possible in my roster. F O

    Soloed him with Magik through all the paths. Maybe you're doing something wrong. lol
  • Done with it

    Got a 5* Red skull from that much stress

    Thanks game team nice quest
  • Just one question.
    Was it really necessary to remove the direct path to the boss from this quest?
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,079
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    If you are lucky enough to have an Aegon and Heimdall, then this was an easy challenge. Well easy after your persistent charges were 100+.
    Aegon - all fights
    Heimdall - synergy
    Thor - synergy
    Starlord - 1st Iceman and synergy
    Hela - synergy

    Hyperion was a pain if you are unable to bait specials, but the Rainbow Bridge synergy gives you another chance. As the charges add up the last few paths were almost as much fun as our little Symboite. The last Corvus, I started the fight with 93 heath, after the 15% regen and the high combo meter, I was able to one-shot him - very satisfying!

    If you die with Aegon from a debuff or block damage while maintaining your combo do you carry over the percentage of the combo you had?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 1,583
    edited December 2018
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    If you are lucky enough to have an Aegon and Heimdall, then this was an easy challenge. Well easy after your persistent charges were 100+.
    Aegon - all fights
    Heimdall - synergy
    Thor - synergy
    Starlord - 1st Iceman and synergy
    Hela - synergy

    Hyperion was a pain if you are unable to bait specials, but the Rainbow Bridge synergy gives you another chance. As the charges add up the last few paths were almost as much fun as our little Symboite. The last Corvus, I started the fight with 93 heath, after the 15% regen and the high combo meter, I was able to one-shot him - very satisfying!

    If you die with Aegon from a debuff or block damage while maintaining your combo do you carry over the percentage of the combo you had?

    Yes, you do. Aegon's combo meter only resets when you exit or complete the quest.

    It's important to note that this is in no way an ability that can be exploited...
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,079
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    If you are lucky enough to have an Aegon and Heimdall, then this was an easy challenge. Well easy after your persistent charges were 100+.
    Aegon - all fights
    Heimdall - synergy
    Thor - synergy
    Starlord - 1st Iceman and synergy
    Hela - synergy

    Hyperion was a pain if you are unable to bait specials, but the Rainbow Bridge synergy gives you another chance. As the charges add up the last few paths were almost as much fun as our little Symboite. The last Corvus, I started the fight with 93 heath, after the 15% regen and the high combo meter, I was able to one-shot him - very satisfying!

    If you die with Aegon from a debuff or block damage while maintaining your combo do you carry over the percentage of the combo you had?

    Yes, you do. Aegon's combo meter only resets when you exit or complete the quest.

    It's important to note that this is in no way an ability that can be exploited...

    Yup I tested myself after he was released from AQ. I assumed he did since not getting hit means maintaining your combo leaving no reason for it to not carry over. In addition in order to utilize that combo after you need to use revives and potions so it would greatly diminish his value if that weren't the case since with zero combo he starts off very slow.
Sign In or Register to comment.