**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is this bs with the champion?

He triggers his god foresaken primordial **** every 2 hits of my combo. He also regenerates a massive amount. I fought him with magik and got him to 40% with an special 3. He just regenerated back up to 85% in a couple seconds and killed me. How do you play around this, when it triggers like every 2 seconds?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Have you tried heal-blocking champs (or even heal reversal)?

Or how about ability reduction champs?

Or ones that inflict poison (reduce healing effects)?

Some top options:
    Morningstar
    Voodoo
    Scarlet Witch
    Archangel
    Void
    Captain America (IW)
    Hood
    Quake
    Guilly
    Mephisto
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mephisto did him in, AA also works wonders
  • @Dexman1349 he is immune to anything that affects healing. Heal block, petrify, and other stuff doesn’t work on him. AA may be my only shot.
  • @The_Boss9 thanks for the tips. I have AA at 4/40 Duped. Mephisto is only a 3/30 so he isn’t an option
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Don't use a champion of universe. I beat him with venompoo and hood
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Don't use a champion of universe. I beat him with venompoo and hood

His "champion of the universe" thing has almost no effect
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    HOOD!!! He places staggers on every crit so if u have a stagger on when he trigger primordial fury you take away his unstoppable, furies, and his regen. Loki might work too because if u place the sp1 and u steal his buffs you can take unstoppable and 5 furies and beat the living sh*t out of him
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I usually take just about anyone in and he doesn't give much trouble. Is this the Epic Brawl in the Battle Realm Champion?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Keep his charges below two so this means you need to either stagger his furies or nullify them.