**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future champions

I know that we have been getting new characters, some good, some bad. But I am and lots of people have been wandering what new champions coming or hopefully coming in the future you are most excited for coming into the Contest. Also because of some things and deals happening with disney and fox about characters in the MCU franchise.

Comments

• CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Can't wait to see Black Widow take down Galactus LOL
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I doubt we'll get the Fantastic 4 before an F4 MCU movie.
  • ParksParks Posts: 8
    Bur there are also the eternals who may be going into the mcu franchise.
    But i also had another question, if they added scarlet witch into the contest, than why didn't they add quicksilver?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    So supposedly Act 6 is supposed to wrap up this storyline, and act 7 or so will introduce a brand new story. Maybe they are going to introduce F4 and have galactus be the big bad at the end of the next storyline
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    There is no act7 as such, it will be a different story possibly in a different category. Maybe called Act 7, but probably not
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There is no act7 as such, it will be a different story possibly in a different category. Maybe called Act 7, but probably not

sigh... so what would you like me to call it. Without new names, i just used act 7 because it conveys what I am talking about. the next act after act 6
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Parks wrote: »
    But i also had another question, if they added scarlet witch into the contest, than why didn't they add quicksilver?
    are you meaning because in the mcu they are siblings? in Xmen magneto is quicksilvers Dad the comic film and marvel contest story are all artistic licence
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Any that isnt kabam made should be great
  • Spiderman 2099 and Venom 2099
    Also just to add on, Absorbing man, Nova, Hercules (maybe), Odin, lockjaw, the lizard, devil dinosaur, loufey (the frost giant king), and bullseye.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    Any that isnt kabam made should be great

Nothing wrong with Guilly. :(