**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power gain champs

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
Between mystic dispersion and champs that gain power over time, this has become rediculous. I know there are way to counter champs with power gain but was just in AW and fought 2 back to back Mordos. First one was ok, lost a champ no big deal. Second one wrecked me cause all he did was evade then hold up in the corner and gain power. So I go to heavy attack and of course he has stand your ground. So after 2 heavy attacks now he has a S3 and promptly uses it and I'm down to about half health. Then to no ones surprise instantly rushes in for a five hit combo and retreats back to start the evade power gain cycle all over. I get that at tier 1 and 2 is nothing but a mystic playground for the most part, which by the way totally counters everything kabam has tried to do to "even the characters out" but when you literally have no chance to counter or disrupt champs with power gain and certain masteries equipped this completely destroyed the balance of the game. Please look into fixing the way characters behave in fights. We don't need any nerfs just a balancing of AI movement.