**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

16 MIL - AQ 55533 - AW GOLD 1 - LINE - CHILL - LOOKING FOR 3-4

[818LF] The Life Foundation is part of the Symbiotic Empire.

We are looking for three (3) active members to add to our awesome team.
We have been a consistent GOLD 1 alliance in AW for three seasons now and are hoping progress in Season 6.
ALLIANCE QUEST is a variation of 55533 which has been a nice change from 5x5.

DONATIONS
80,000 Gold 17,500 Battlechips 7,500 Loyalty

The Symbiotic Empire is a community consisting of about 100+ members all working towards progressing the game. The rating of the members ranges from 5k- 700k+. We have all mostly played together for the past 3 years. The Symbiotic Empire is a network of 5 alliances made up of mostly adults all working together with one goal in mind, have fun and progress our accounts.The purpose of the Empire is to help grow Summoners.

Contact djroomba on LINE. Please send a profile pic along with the first message please. Let's chat!

Comments

• Options
    Looking to join
  • Options
    Lady_NinjaLady_Ninja Posts: 7
    Me and my hubby are looking for a new alliance if you want to check out our profiles. Mine is the same as this account and my hubby's is Prometheus1317. Let me know if the spots are still available 😁! We are used to 5X5 AQ so 55533 won't be an issue.
  • Options
    @Lady_Ninja thanks for the message! Nice rosters :) We already filled 2 spots and only have 1 open spot right now.
    Best luck finding a new home for you both!
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    I am 268k looking for an Alliance add me on line ggodorova I am committed to all rules and very active in game path seeker hope to chat with you soon
  • Options
    GrantMaxwellGrantMaxwell Posts: 48
    I have 3 skilled players all uncollected. Message on line if interested PrinceVegeta32
  • Options
    We filled the last spot yesterday morning. Thanks for the replies and best of luck!