**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Rank 5 advice

wfvbecuqjgky.jpg
Iqr7xd3avsmnk.jpg

I was planning on r5ing When but By r5ing Ægon I'm basically devaluing his signature ability and his ramp up mechanism. Because at higher rank he'll end fights a lot faster and not be able to ramp up as fast and get to his crazy combo levels except in LoL. So maybe I r5 Corvus instead? It'll greatly help him in war and in Variant chapter 3. Thoughts? Ægon easily gets the long timer in LoL so r5 might not really be necessary, unless he is Max sig anyways

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Go for it. Corvus is a monster
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Your logic seems sound. I think you have the right idea with where your Aegon is at right now to keep him R4 and max out the value you get from his ramp up. Corvus at R5 is NEVER a bad idea for any short-form fights; he'll serve you well. What a fortunate dilemma to have!
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for the advice so far.

Anyone else have input? Bump
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    A rank 5 Corvus with suicides basically clears and AW content. I would go with him. He will take out your entire lane every time ou get to SP2.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    You’re right, CG is the better move to make. Aegon is in his sweet spot right now. Invest in CG
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    I decided on Corvus, thanks guys!